Chapter 1. Forgotten By Others

A new student, Reina Yuzurei, has transfered from St. Marie in Paris. At first Ichigo Amano, a leader of Team Ichigo, didn't care much about Reina and thought she was just a classmate. But as the time passed she had been replaced. Ichgo was replaced with Reina. Students in St. Marie seemed to have forgotten Ichigo completely.

   Even Andou and Hanabusa didn't hang out with her any more. The only person that hasn't forgot her was Makoto Kashino, Rumi Kanou, and Kana Koizumi. But soon they too, have forgot her.

   She was heartbroken. Heartbroken by how she was betrayed by everone in this school. She didn't wanted to attend St. Marie any more. So, secretly, she planned something.

※   ※   ※

   One day, Ichigo was now where to be seen.

"Hey, have you seen Amano?"

   Kashino was the first to notice.

"No... I didn't."

"Where is she?"

   Hanabusa and Andou was curious on where could Ichigo be.

"You guys didn't heard? Amano-san transfered to another school."

   Reina handed a book to the Sweet Prices. The book was about a school called 'Tokyo Kurohana Academy'

「Kurohana Academy is a sepcial school for students who wants to study their specialties professionally. Students here have chose what they want to do and are studying to achieve that dream. Unlike other schools, Kurohana has a in-school competitions for students to test their ability. This year Kurohanas Patissier class will be entering St. Marie's Grand Prix. For this event, the most expected team is 'Elite 4' .

Elite 4 is a group of students who is very talented patissier. They are also known as 'Sweet Royals' because of their title, 'Sweet Princess'. They got the title when they were accepted to the Elite 4. The member of this team is,

Kuroda Rin. She is the leader of this team. Her specialty is chocolate. Some of her chocolate sweets are admired and has inspired some professionals.

She is also a granddaughter of the principal.

Miko Sato. Her specialty is sugar craft. All of her creations are detailed and beautiful.

Sakura Aomori. Her cakes are all Japanese-styled. The taste of eastern and western are perfect match.
Her family runs a Japanese sweets shop called 'Izanami' .

Even though she is only 13 years old. She is a 2nd grade student because of her skills.」

"Wow... They have tough students..."

   Said Hanabusa in a amazed tone.

"Wait.. Isn't this... Amano?!"

   Kashino pointed at the last member.

「Ichigo Amano. She is the newest member and a transfered student from St. Marie. She has shown various gifted talent in her sence of taste and sweets making.
She also can figure out what people wants and makes it real.
Because of this talent she had been accepted in Elite 4 and is called by various titles. The famous titles are 'Sweets Princess' and 'The Sweet Goddess of Kurohana' .

The rest of the members of Elite 4 are always amazed in her talent and is happy to have her as their member.」

"Ichigo-chan..."

   The sweet princes have lost their words because the reson why Ichigo left St. Marie was their loose attention in Ichigo.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N: I'll try to make this story diffrent the the other "Ichigo being heartbroken stories" as possible..!(And that is starting from the next chapter)