Taylor's Story - #Chapter 1; In The Beginning - WATTY AWARDS 2012

MY FIRST STORY EVER :) - its mainly fiction with a few real experiences thrown in for good measure; hope you enjoy it :)

---------------------

It's a hard knock life - Taylor's Story..

In the beginning there was me. And my life was pretty decent. Not too much stress, well, none that I couldn't handle, I had a ridiculously sexy hubby and my best friends were exactly that - the mothafcukin best!

Little did I know, one night would change EVERYTHING.

It would flip my life upside-down, back to front, 360 degrees. And things would never be the same again.

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning..

"MI TEK WEH YUH VIRRRGINITYY! MI TEK WEH YUH VIRRRGINITYY!" I swear that song is LIVEE!! It was definitely my summer club banger because let's just say, I kinda obeyed the lyrics in the song, if you get what I mean. Me, the love of my life Nathan, and my two besties, Ria and Keziah, were all on the train going home back from Tinsletown. I was in a great mood because Nate paid for everything, including the alcohol we downed afterwards, so I was a little tipsy as well, which made me feel mad horny.

"HAAAAAAA! Your life got exposssed on public transport Tay! Mr Nathan over here took that a while back hahaha!" Ria was like my sister but even though I was tipsy, I managed to dash my umbrella at her head.

"OWWW! It hit me instead you bludclart, pussyclart, kwasiasem, foooool!" I love Keziah with all my heart but damn, she was confused about her life. She was half Jamo, half Ghanaian and switched from patwa to Twi to English at the worst times! She chucked my umbrella back at me, but like always, Nathan had my back, and caught it before it hit me. Jheeeeze, how I love that boy, craaaaa! While Ria cracked up hard at Keziah tryna move to some man who was bout 28 and sitting next to his chick, I pulled down my already short bodycon lace dress and put my legs up on Nathan and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started whispering random shit into his ear and biting on his neck, knowing that that was one of his weaknesses and would get him as horny as me. I felt him snaking his muscular arms around my waist and I felt heat rising in my stomach. The way I would do this boy on this train if Ria and Keziah weren't here, it was actually emotional!! Nathan knew he had me on lock since the day we met but since I learnt his weaknesses, I slyly had him on lock even if he was too damn stubborn to admit it. He pulled me closer to him so that he could kiss my neck but before he could we heard,

"The next station is Stonebridge Park, please mind the gap between the train and the platform." I whipped my legs off Nathan and quickly stood up just as the train decided to move again, so I fell backwards on top of Kez and Ria and we burst out laughing.

"Ayyy, you lots come on before the doors close." Nathan had left the train and we quickly ran after him, pushing and shoving each other while singing more Vybz Kartel and getting looks from scared on-looking passengers also leaving the train. Once we had reached the bus stop, me and the girls went to cross the road to get the bus going the opposite way to Nathan but I had to kiss him before he left otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep easy.

"I'm coming yeah, just got to keep my hubby on lock." I said to the girls and before I realised what was happening, he had me in his arms and his lips pressed hard on mine and I can't lie, the boy made me feel weak!

"Text me when you get home, and make sure no brehs try move to you otherwise I'll go mad I swear!" He was extremely paro when it came to other guys watching me, but that just proved he loved me so I didn't mind.

I whispered in his ear, "Fool, you got me on lock and you are still worrying about other brehs?! Did I ever tell you that I kinda like you?" He just laughed and replied,