Hold Still, and Give Me A Kiss Doll

"Get you're hands off of me!" I screamed out fighting the hands of this psychopathic mad man to get away from me. His red hair lingered in his face as sweat dripped from his forehead from the struggle. His slippery palms were fighting to keep me pinned down on the cold concrete as his stitched up face and that horrendous smile lurked into the depths of my soul terrorizing the nightmares of my future dreams.

"Watcha say gorgeous, how about alittle sugar?" He said following an unsettling intolerable amount of laughter that echoed the halls of the abandon asylum. His half stapled skin hung over my cheek making me sick to my stomach the more he moved. "What.... what do you want?" I asked nervously seeing as though the last event I could remember was a phone call with my boyfriend Bruce; Bruce Wayne to meet me at Bamonte's since our dating was being hid in secret until Gotham was safe again. We could only see one another whenever he said when and where. Luckily with the money he had and the connections sneaking around had been easy for the two of us. Or at least I thought so until tonight when i was followed and captured by the mad man himself Mr. JEROME VALESKA.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 21, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Valaska: A Psychopathic Love Affair जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें