Shiro & Tensa: Misadventures of the Fed-up Spirits Episode 1

Notes

Shiro bashes Orihime in this chapter. Don't read if you don't like it.

Inspired by HezuNeutral.

Scenario

In this world, he's already met Tensa and long-haired Shiro even before he fought Ulquiorra and trained for Final Getsuga Tenshō.

---------

For the sake of my headcanons, Zangetsu can change into his younger self anytime he wants to and vice versa. He's always in his Tensa form tho.

"Normal talking"
'Thoughts'
"Shiro talking"
"Tensa Zangetsu talking"

~~~~~~~~

"Guys! We need to save Orihime from Aizen!" Ichigo exclaimed frantically in front of his spirits. He went to his Inner World to inform the two about his current situation, and he wanted all three of them to make a plan.

When he saw his spirits though, they looked as if they were sick of Ichigo's shit. Probably because almost all of Ichigo's friends are damsels-in-distress in disguise.

Shiro practically looked dead as his usual bright golden eyes were sunken. He had large dark circles underneath them too. His pristine white hair in tangles. He rested his head against a table that only exists as a plot device.

Tensa wasn't in a better condition than that of his Hollow companion. His dishevelled hair was even more... Dishevelled? His baby blue eyes darkened when he heard Orihime's name come out of his wielder's mouth.

"Uh, guys? Are you okay?" the redhead questioned the two in front of him, voice laced with concern and disbelief.

"Do we look okay to you, Ichigo?" Tensa replied sarcastically. He wasn't liking every second that passed.

"King, I get that you wanna protect your friends or some shit, but can't they handle themselves? For all I know, that bitch probably gave herself to that fucker because she thinks she's 'protecting' everyone," Shiro spoke in a tight voice. Considering that they were talking about Orihime, he was probably 99.9% right.

Ichigo gulped and retorted a bit too quickly, "Don't think of Orihime like that! She's my friend and I'll save her! I need you guys to help me!"

Shiro and Tensa exchanged bored looks on their faces. They both knew that their master would most certainly force them to save the redhead chick anyways.

Tensa sighed as he got up from his seat.

"I'll go get the sake."