Addicted - Dramionie

"Harry! Ron! " Screamed Hermione. "Hermione!" They chorused
"Harry thank goodness, I've been sending owls and getting no reply!"
"Okay, I'm Guessing you sent the owls to Privet Drive or the burrow?"
"Of course."
"Well, I've been staying at the leaky cauldron."
"Oh-"
"With Draco."
Hermione blushed "Oh, um h-how is he."
"Why do you care?" Said Ron grumpily
"Actually, harry why did you stay with Draco?"
"Well, we were in different rooms but then this homeless women needed a room to give birth, I gave her the money and my room. And then of course I had no where so the Minister made me stay with Draco."
"How did he react to that?" Said Ron, laughing slightly
"To be honest I don't think he noticed, he spent the whole time drawing. Always the same girl."

"Hurry kids! Fred and George's shop is opening!" Mrs Weasley said, rather disapprovingly.

It was amazing. Shelves of sweets, pranks, tricks, and potions. "Meet back here in half a hour." Said Ron "Go!" Hermione walked over to Ginny over at the love potions, she wondered if a love potion was the best way - no she couldn't. " Planning on using this?" She asked ginny. "Nah, to be honest I just like the smell." Hermione Laughed. "What are they?" She said pointing to a large crate "Fred and George told me they are called pigmy puffs - basically a gerbil with a charm on it. Actually they are really cute, I'm going to buy one, see you later"

Hermione wandered around browsing the shelves when she saw the familiar white-blonde hair of Draco Malfoy. Oh my cauldron what shall I do? She thought, panicking. She stupidly hid in the pigmy puff crate - which typically was where Draco was heading. "Herm - um, Granger?"
"Ugh, hi."
"Um, Er"
This is the most awkward conversation she, and probably you, thought.
"I'm just advertising these pinky poofs, just in case you were wondering why I am in a crate full of them."
"Yeah, I think they're called pigmy puffs."

"Is that not what I said?"
"No, it's not. Well, bye.
As he swaggered away, Hermione heaved herself out of the pigmy puff crate. She noticed that Draco had left his wallet. She could still see the top of his paper white hair "DRACO!" "YOUR WALLET!" He didn't look back. She opened the wallet to see if there was an address to return the wallet to, she put her hand in and it and her hand just keeps going. Undetectable extension charm, she thought. Anyway, her hand found something that felt like paper so she brought it up and saw a drawing, a drawing of a girl. Her. A new found affection for the 'foul, evil, stupid little cockroach' rose inside of her. She needed to tell someone. Not Ron, maybe Harry, Ginny? Ginny.
"GINNY?"
"Yeah yeah, no need to shout."
"Oh, sorry. I need to talk to you about something."
"Before you say anything if this is about you confessing to me that you really like Draco Malfoy and you think you are in love with him but you don't want to express it because you feel guilty about Ron and a part of you still hates Malfoy and likes Ron?"
"Um...how did you-"
"I'm very observant."
"Well, yes but in the holidays he spent the whole time drawing...me."

Ginny burst into fits of laughter - "y-*sniggers* yo- you?
"Me."
"Well, he obviously likes you back so there's nothing to worry about!"
"Ron"
"Oh. Um. How about you just talk to Draco, go on a few dates and see how Ron takes it."
"Okay."