Chapter 1

Meet my bestfriend, Alexa. She loves to read books. She is nice, friendly, and intelligent. Everybody in school calls her "NERD" which is kinda teasing cause her name is not nerd.

She reads a book for about 2 hours a day. In school, she doesn't play with her friends because it only waste her time. Instead of chatting with friends, she will just pull a book from her backpack and start reading quietly.

But I don't want to say that playing and chatting with friends only wastes time, Alexa doesn't want to waste her
time to unimportant things.

She is a secretary in my classroom. For my opinion, she is really a good secretary. She treats us the way she wants to be treated by her classmates and that's what the same thing we do to her.

Everybody should vote her to be the secretary for the next school year. We had this event where you can buy books, which made Alexa happy cause she wants to buy new books.

But she is thrifty too so that she has budget to buy books. So we went to the room where there are many books that you might like and you'll love to read.

What kind of book did you find? Alexa asked me. And then I said "This book. Its called" New Mathematics made easy ". This is all about Math obviously and its helps you to function your brain and it also helps you to be good at Math.