prologue

((Read discription plz!))

"Nurf! Dont hit your brother!"

"Neil! (space kid) get down from there! Thats not a place to store space food!"

"Nicolette! Put that frog back outside where you found it!"

"Harrison dont make the couch disappear!"

"WHERES DOLF!?"

You where losing your mind.

Let me explain.

You are a single (mom/dad) of 7 kids,
You have (d/j) ((dream job)) as a job, you have a pretty decent house to fit you and your 7 kids, and finally they are crazy and wild kids.

Your 7 kids names are
Preston,
Nicolette or nikki,
Nurf,
Neil or space kid as his siblings call him,
Neil,
Dolf,
And Harrison.

Preston likes doing plays and yells at his siblings a lot, most of the times be a bit over dramatic when he gets in trouble.
Nurf is very violent, mostly picks fights with his siblings especially both neils and preston.
Harrison plays magic tricks and often makes things dissapear, which you have to replace since he dosent know how to bring them back.
Nikki stays outside a lot and brings in wild animals and bugs in the house sometimes, mostly frogs and worms.
Space Neil (space kid) is obsessed with space, he begs you to get some space food for him and never takes off his homemade space suit.
Neil is a very bright child, being a 'man of science' as he calls himself he works with almost everything that science has to offer such as technology and such.
Finally dolf hes very artistic, some of his art is very sweet and very realistic. Very impressive for a child his age.

7 kids is very hard to handle yes, but you still love them all so much.
You dont do this alone either, your bffs since middle school jen and gwen help you when they have free time.
Jen is a fashionista with a.... Interesting taste And gwen is the type a gal that writes fanfiction and watch soap operas in her spare time.
Both with diffrent personalities but are very good friends.
Jen being in collage, hardly has any time to help or catch up with you or gwen lately. Gwen had been struggling for a job since her summer job at being a counselor for a camp was over.
Both had no time what so ever to help or hang out with you or eachother.

A large explosion happened upstairs

" NEIL ARE YOU OK!?" you yelled worried for your sons safety "im fine (m/d)!" Neil yelled back after coughing a few times and the house instantly filled with smoke "theres no fire is there!?" "No! No fire!!!" You sighed in relief "kids open the windows and doors" you said.
Everyone but nikki and nurf listened, nurf being stubbern and nikki busy trying to get a frog that she braught in the house.

Just another day in your happy household.