The Ruins.

"Ugh... where... where am I...?"

The first question I asked myself as I opened my eyes, welcomed by a bright light emitting from the hollow entries of light from the clouds swarming above.

I sat up and rubbed my head, feeling as if I woke up from a good, lasting sleep. I yawned as if I'm ready for another day of studying in Hell. Groaning, I would usually do, whenever I determine these horrible days of life for five days, in 4 weeks, in 10 months, and in every year of my childhood life.

After a while of thinking, my body started responding to my curiosity and pulled myself up to a quick stand. I realized, that as my eyes scanned the scenery around me, I was on top of a high circular tower. Clouds would've covered those of below and the emptiness around me like an ocean of cotton.

I then looked up, everything seemed normal as it would usually be. The sun was just rising at a position, shimmering with its glorious rays and would rather be smiling at the world, effortlessly.

And lastly looking down at myself, I was wearing my usual clothes before I woke up in this place. My usual jacket, my sweater, my pants and my slippers.

I then wondered, "Am I dreaming?" closing my eyes and suddenly pinching myself for the sake of sanity.

"I'm awake," I told myself as nothing happened at all, "but... I'm still unaware of where I am and how I got here."

I then saw a staircase appear as steps seemed to fall and stop along the way like rolling off a carpet on an invisible floor. Just like what a 10 year old kid like me would probably do, I would just go with the flow and go down these creepy stairs.

In every step I take, I felt a sudden floating sensation as the steps would rather be floating. I then thought that maybe, I'm just hallucinating. Or maybe I'm still in a dream, waking up from the previous dream I was in. But it seemed impossible though, my mind is starting to get confused in every second I think about my crazy situation.

And then again, continuing back to the staircase, the walls of the tower were beginning to fade away as I go down. With this thing happening, my confusion had finally come to an end.

"Oh, I-I'm in a place filled with... c-castle ruins. I guess that's cool..." I'd tell myself, trying to calm myself down and sink into the main problem here.

The temperature started turning colder, making my breath immediately build up into a fog. I then hugged myself, looking around as it began to snow.

"W-what the heck i-i-is happening here..." I whispered to myself, seeing the surroundings starting to get covered in snow.

After a while, the snow then stopped and I heard someone call from an open bridge with large windows, a bridge to a massive yet old and somewhat ruined castle on another mountain farther from the tower I was in.

"Alexander, Alexander! Would you like a plate of cookies and a glass of warm milk?"

The voice would echo through the bridge. I was then shocked, how could that unknown voice know who I was? The voice wasn't familiar, nor do I know if I've heard it before.

But either way, again with my curiosity, I followed the call and took my first step into the bridge.

"Alexander~ Don't leave me waiting here and for your food to spoil~!"

The voice spoke once again which made me feel a chill down my spine. The phrase sounded clearer, the voice was of a boy that seemed to be lost like me in this weird place.

I continued to walk through the bridge, looking through the windows and seeing nothing but oceans of clouds once again. I looked up, the ocean of clouds were gone. I then started to feel something weird about these clouds, thinking that maybe they have minds of their own and started following me and hiding something.