EJ Imagine

Nicole's P.O.V.

My day was gonna be terrible. I didn't sleep at all last night, I have a major headache and I still have to go to work.

After I drug myself out of bed, I took a shower. I wore a long orange skirt, a white tank top and flip flops. For my makeup I had on burgundy lipstick and a smokey eye but with neutral colors.

"Nicole, come down for breakfast!" my mom yelled. I hurried downstairs because I was starving. I ate and then went to work.

Work was slow today. I had only had two customers when four guys walked in. They were all wearing hoodies and Timberland boots. It looked suspicious so I kept an eye on them. I could've sworn I saw one of them put something in their pocket. So I rushed back there.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said with so much attitude. All four of them turned around at once. I could not believe my eyes.

"Oh my god!!" I shouted. "Shhh!" they all said. "You're Mindless Behavior. I can't believe it. I am such a huge fan." They seemed flattered. Princeton said "Really? So who is your absolute favorite out of the group?" My heart was beating really fast. "Well", I started, "I think it would have to be EJ." EJ's head shot up and he then sprung towards me. "So...I'm your favorite? Well, I think we should get to know each other better. You're cute, sweet and if I heard correctly you are an incredible singer." he said as he grabbed my hands. "How did you know I sing?" He was now writing down something. "If you text me, I'll tell you." He winked as he gave me his number. "Ok." I said blushing. The other guys walked out of the store. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and said he will think of me every minute until he sees me again.

That night I was reading a book when I received a text from EJ. It said "l am so glad I met such a beautiful girl. I can't wait to see you and here from you so txt me soon. Miss you bae. <3"

I was so happy. I replied back with " I miss you as well but you never know when I might surprise you with a visit. Sweet dreams baby :)"

It turned out to be a good day after all.