🥀I should let you know that theres a chance you'll get addicted🥀

The smell of marijuana suffocates every square inch of the tiny New York apartment. The sounds of cars below travels through the tiny open window. I look over at the alarm clock on the rough looking side table. 2:30 AM. His pink soft lips wrapped around the newly-rolled blunt. He takes a hit and passes it over. I take a hit. He runs his hand up and down my thigh shooting a wave of tingles over my body. I put the blunt down in the ashtray on the side table. I swing my leg over him so I'm on his lap and facing him. I grab his face and pull his lips towards mine. I bite his bottom lip and he slides his tongue into my mouth. I can feel reality fade away. Our clothes hit the cold floor. I feel the warmth of his body crawl on top of me. He handcuffs me to the bed frame and slides a blindfold over my eyes. My naked body shivers with anticipation. He kisses me and then takes his thumb and pulls down my lip. He moves to my neck leaving hickeys as he goes. I feel him slide down to my breasts and gently caress them. He brings his mouth to my ear and gently bites my earlobe pulling down and releasing. He slowly whispers "don't cum until I say so" into my ear. He slowly kisses me from my chest to my stomach. He spreads my legs and runs two fingers down my entrance. I shutter in pleasure. He takes his thumb and rubs my clit in circles. I throw my head back and quietly moan "colby". He removes his finger and starts eating me out. I blindly stumble to find his hair and then I start pulling his hair. I thrust my hips toward his face. With each thrust I can feel myself getting closer to climaxing. "C- Colby I'm gonna cum" I whimper out. He quickly removes his head and says "not yet" while letting out a sexy laugh. He widens my legs more and positions hisself at my entrance. "Let's play a game" he says. "Whoever cums last get to fill whatever sexual fantasies they have". I bite my lip and mutter "do your worst". He slides into me and begins thrusting. It becomes harder and harder for me to hold in my cum. I start shaking and grinding my hips. Colby starts moaning and suddenly pulls out to release. I smirk and say "I win". Out of nowhere he sticks two fingers into me and pumps into me rapidly causing me to cum instantly. He un handcuffs me and takes off my blindfold. I look at his naked body and say "put on some clothes before I cum again" while laughing and winking. He laughs and we both put our clothes back on. He turns to me and says "what about your wildest sexual fantasy?" while smirking. "I guess you'll find out tomorrow" I say before kissing him and going to sleep.