Some Explanation

Jin P.O.V
'Hi im Jin.I am now 24 years old.I have fellow college friends here they are now 22.You are probably wondering which side are we, aren't ya? of course, we are on the girly side.If you are wondering how we get born well, if you turn 18 the royal court will call you to come to the castle. What happens in the court? Of course matchmaking! The person who will decide is the three royal queens if your on the girly side then the kings of the manly side will agree if the men are capable of taking care of them. After getting matched the two will live in the same house if both already graduated thus , a baby will be born.In this world you can not have more than one child.Boring right?

When you already have a child,you will now bring them to the wizard.

The wizard will determine which side is your child.After knowing you will decide where to live. Its either you abandon your child in its side or stay with them. You can not get seperated with your partner too.

If you're thinking where does the children go when abandoned, they will be with a foster parent that has no match. Oh yeah! I forgot that the matching only last until you're 25yrs old.

I said earlier there are 3 royalties, each one has its own role. The first royalty is the oldest,the oldest is often incharge of incoming wars and battle gears. The second royalty is ths 2nd oldest, he is in charge of the health and food of the citizens.The third royalty is the youngest and is incharge of taxes and well... being a playboy, an international one to be exact.

No they are not siblings the royal ones are the child of those who fight before and defended the country.Yes there are girl warriors. All royalty are capable of matchmaking and is known for a good sense of music.
Just because they do the matchmaking doesnt mean they dont have a match. Usually when the youngest of the threee turned 20 all of them are gonna get matched the next 2 weeks.That neans tomorrow is matchmaking day for the three princes of the other side'

ringgg,ringg,ringg' I heard the bell "well thats it for todays history class students you guys are now dismissed." I said smiling to my highschool students."Oi! Jinnie Hyung!" I turned aaround and saw Tae running towards me followed by Jimin.Kim taehyung and Park Jimin are my friends since highschool.I was a senior and they were juniors.Both are 22.Tae is now majoring in art and chim is majoring in dance. They are both going to graduate next year.

"Because of your history class i suddenly remembered tomorrow is matchmaking day....again." Jimin said with a tint of sadness."Aww dont worry Chim maybe it would be Prince Min Yoongi" Jimin's face turned into a deep shade of red as I said that." I wish mine is Jungkook" "and i wish mine is Namjoon but im too ugly" all three of us sighed at the same time"well then ehy wont we go shopping for tomorrow" i said to lighten up the mood, and it worked.