Hello Earthlings!

"Hello earthlings!" Lance says while sticking his tongue out and crossing his eyes.

"Earthlings? Are you indicating that we aren't from earth?" Pidge shoots back sending him a questioning glance.

"Hey, I'm not implying anything... But today we are back at it again with Kerbal Space Program!" He says while looking at the camera.

"That's right, we are revisiting our little alien friends and hopefully we can get them to orbit the moon without having them die in a fiery ball of death this time." She shoots a glare at Lance who raises his arms defensively.

The two of them had been doing this for almost a year and a half at this point and they gained quite a nice fan base, with almost 150,000 subscribers. They both had their own youtube channels as well, Pidge's being PidgenotPidgeotto, and Lance's being Mr.Sharpshooter. They co-run a gaming channel together, known as Space Paladins, as they commonly play the game Kerbal Space Program.

"Aaaaaaaannnnddd we're off! Come on little guy get to space!" Lance says staring intensely at the screen.

"Yeah totally just ignore the fact that two of the three engines have failed and the third one is on fire." She says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah that's really not important at the moment, get your priorities straight."

The two continue for a little while longer until they are called down for lunch.

"Ha! I beat you!" Pidge just rolls her eyes and takes a seat next to their older brother Matt.

Lance plops down next to her, "This looks amazing Colleen, thanks!"

She smiles at him, "Lance youve been living with us for five years now, you don't have to thank me for food, I'm happy to cook for you."

Dinner goes smoothly with the occasional science talk, followed by a remark from Lance, until Matt clears his throat.

"So, um, you guys remember my old friend Shiro?" His parents nod their heads waiting for him to continue, "Well he just moved back into town with his younger brother, and I kinda thought it'd be nice to invite them over for dinner, because it's been a while since they lived here and that it might be nice to see them again."

"Sure sweetheart, I'll make extra lasagna tonight," his mom smiled at him as everyone started to clear the table.

Lance and Pidge returned to Pidge's room and began editing their latest video.

"So, I was thinking that we could make a cut after you begin retelling that embarrasing story of me in middle school."

"Lance, stop."

He frowns, "Okay I guess we could leave it in if you want-"

"No I mean-" She sighs, "Keith is moving back."

"Who?"

"Keith Kogane, you know Shiro's younger brother? We used to go to school with him everyday, in like seventh grade."

"Doesn't ring any bells. What do you think of this music for the outro-"

"Cut the crap, Lance. I know you aren't okay with this, and you know that bottling up your issues is most definitely not a good way to deal with your problems."

"And there most definitely is not a problem here, so don't worry about me Pidgey." He ruffles her hair and walks out.

"Wait, what about the-Oh you finished editing already."

Pidge uploads the video and texts Hunk:

You're coming over tonight.

What?