Say Something (Gamzee x Reader SADSTUCK)

(y/n)=your name

S A Y S O M E T H I N G
-----

"HONK!" The rugged, scratchy, overused voice of a certain matesprit yelled. "G-Gam..." Slowly, you were backed up to the edge of the sidewalk. 'Run!' You thought. But at the same time, you refused. "Gam this isn't you!" You yelled. "You're WRONG!" The tall trolls sharp teeth were inches from your face, breath void of it's usual hint of Faygo or slime. Slowly, tears streaked your cheeks as you stumbled backwards into the road. Gamzee paused- something in his bloodshot eyes flickering as he frowned, his fangs digging into his lip. You backed up farther. ". . . F-FUck... (y/n)?" "Gamzee?" You asked, smiling. "(Y/N)!" He screamed, eyes wide, desperatly grabbing for you before the long honk of a cars horn went off.

In slow motion, but all too fast, tires screeched on the road and a scream rose into the air. But not yours- no, the troll's who shoved you out of the way. "G-Gamzee?" you asked shakily. Silence, and a quickly running indago puddle was your answer. "GAMZEE!!!"

----

The bar was empty, except for you. You tried to drink your guilt away a little at a time, but you never could get drunk enough to get him off your mind. Until the night... you put the barrel to your head and pulled the trigger. You finally drank away his memory. Life is short, but this time it was bigger... then the strength you had to get up off your knees.

------

I M G I V I N G U P O N Y O U

--------------------------------------------------------------

.....whoops I seem to have sadstucked again...