Chapter 1

THIS IS US

Larry Stylison is put to the test when Paul walks in on something he didn't want to. Harry kissing Louis.

When Louis tries to explain to Paul what's going on Paul snatches Harry away from Louis. He also makes sure the Louis and Harry won't be alone again.

He changes Louis's schedule and makes him busy all the time. He has twice the amount of work he had before. Mic checks, song rehearsal, dance rehearsal, interviews, and his "girlfriend" Eleanor.

Harry doesn't like the idea of Louis "dating" Eleanor because he knows that Eleanor could steal Louis away.

Will Larry Stylison stay together or will management, busy schedules, and Eleanor ruin it?

(Hey guys I had 6 chapters done but the app closed down. I didn't have wifi to publish them so I lost them all. I took screen shots of them though! I don't know if I should follow the words I had before or take my time and really think about what I should publish. Also this story will have NO sexual content. The only reason it's rated R is because it's a gay fan fiction. I plan on making a sequal so the second book or third May have sexual content but I'll have to think about it. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Comment and vote!)