Chapter 1

I was on my way to school when I bump into Taehyung. "Are you oka I'm so sorry".Taehyung said

" No no it's oka I wasn't paying attention". I said

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I said nervously

My heart was beating, my cheeks were red as a tomato.I don't know why? we were both walking on the same pace.

"We haven't had a chance to talk at the beginning of the year,and I know we are in different classroom but I wanted to know if we could be friends ".

Young hee POV/Thought

How should I be friends with Taehyung is strange that we haven't talk since the beginning of the year (well a year ago) and now he wants to talk, well I mean he pretty quiet when it comes to girls.

Taehyung POV/Thoughts

I know we rarely talk as much since the beginning of the year (well more like last year >_< )but she seems like a nice girl,it would be nice to finally talk to her.

So we were on our way to school awkwardly.

~Already at school before the entrance ~

"So why do you want to be friends with me anyway ,we've barely talk."

"Are you messing around with me"? I said

"No is just that we know each other for a pretty long time and , we don't really talk and should had talked to you since the beginning of the year ,well more like last year and I regret that but, u seem like a nice girl. So do you want to be friends".Said Taehyung with a smiley face.

I don't know what to say.
"Umm sure but I always seen you as a friend ".

"Wait really".he beamed

"Yea I hang out with bts but not had a chance to talk to you though.well I got to go now see you later Taehyung".

"Ohh okay and see you later Young hee-ah."he said.

It was almost lunch time and I was in history class just thinking about what Taehyung said to me.

*Flashback *
"You seem like a nice girl and regret for not talking to you to you so do you want to be friends".

• Present•
I can't believe why I said "yes" to him ugh.
I just don't want to get hurt.What should I do? Is not like I'm going to date him right we're just.......friends..And anyway why would I be his friend what if he is just joking around with me. I just don't want to get hurt anymore. And he does seem like a nice guy though.

A/N:
Sorry for any mistakes I made
And I know sounds a bit cheesy so sorry about that 😁😶
Stay toon for the next chapter