"I am not drunk."

Somehow, one of the students in class 2-A managed to sneak in alcohol. To a dormitory full of underages. If you were to ask one of them, they would say it just showed up. But it never hurt to have a sip.

Most the students in class 2-A had drank before. Others just preferred to stay out of the situation and go to bed. Todoroki was going to be one of those people. Till Denki convinced him to have just 'one tiny drink.'

What Shouto hadn't expected was for this one tiny drink to be so strong. It took at least ten minutes for it to finally hit him. Urging him on to get another drink. Filling the glass, the dual hair colored male stared at the liquid in the red solo cup before tipping his head back and chugging it.

Cheers erupted around him, encouraging him to drink more. There was a new rush in him. Something that he hadn't felt before until now. He felt alive.

Everything after that moved quickly. His mind definitely wouldn't remember in the morning. Todoroki Shouto is a goddamn light weight. His isn't one if those, emotional or sexual drunks. Oh no, he was all of the above.
Whatever caught his interest he immediately moved over to it. Giggle came from him here and there, a sparkle in his glazed over eyes.

Blue-gray eyes scanned over everyone in the room before landing on the single loner in the corner. Bakugou Katsuki.
Not so gracefully stumbling over, Todoroki placed a hand on his chest and smiled up at him. In the short year they'd been there, kids had hit their growth spurts and grew and extra few inches. Minus Shouto. He was now one of the shorter males in the class, still beating Tokoyami by an inch or so.

"Blastyyy."
The heterochromia eyed male purred, gently biting his bottom lip. Bakugou only quirked and eyebrow, wrapping an arm around his waist pulling him close to his own body.
"What baby? You finally decided to come and bother me after hopping all over their dicks?" A small smirk rested on his face, sliding his hands under his boyfriends shirt to gently caress the skin there.
Gasping in offense, Shoutos face twisted into something of hurt.
"I, I would never hope on anyone else's dick but yours! I can't believe you'd accuse me of that."
The Ruby eyed male barked out a laugh, gently kissing Todoroki's cheek.
"Calm down Icyhot I was just kidding. Everyone knows your mind anyway."
Placing another kiss down on his neck, Katsuki gently bit the skin there before kissing and sucking lightly.
"And if they didn't before, they do now."
Shouto melted under the lips of his boyfriend, gently biting his bottom lip before moaning softly. That's all it ever took for the other male to make him mush. A few kisses and choice words.
"I'm all yours and only yours. We should fuck right now and let them know."
A mischievous smile pulled its way onto his face, leaning up to place a soft kiss against Bakugou's lips and gripping the front of his shirt.
"Shouto you're drunk."
"I am not drunk."

Either way, they did end up having very loud, and amazing sex in Bakugou's room, waking up a few of the other kids with Todoroki's cries and moans.
Yeah. He was drunk.