Subway Nightmare

The continuous encounter I experience with nightmare. Bore me to be inclined to the feeling of satisfaction it gives me. This nightmare felt like happiness beyond agony.  It became a medication to my sleeping disorder which is insomnia. It's like a drug slowly scrutinizing my sanity.

Others detest me expressing it with words like psychotic, depressed, liar, silly and lunatic. But I call what I do as uniqueness and beauty. The thing is I'm really fed up to what I believe in. Even once I didn't loathe them because time will come they will feel what I am feeling.

I have a half sister named Emily Sandler, she is my father's legitimate daughter and I am his daughter from his previous girlfriend. Emily was the type of person who shows enthusiasm in everything she does. She was a person of good will and stands for what is right. That's why I often get jealous of her. She was completely the opposite of me.

It started at dusk when I woke up and feel a little groggy. I noticed something unusual, I wasn't in my bed and I was standing. When I opened my eyes. It shocked me that I was in a subway. Then I saw Emily kneeling on the railroad. She was crying and hurt. I don't know what is really happening. I tried to call her but there is no sound coming out of my mouth. As I was about to go get her. The train suddenly came faster than the speed of light. When it passed I saw no trace of Emily. After a tear dropped from my eye, everything became blurred. Then I was awake again but in my bedroom.

"It was just a dream"--- I mumbled to myself as tears began flowing from my eyes.
That same time I went to Elise's room. She's staying here for the night. Wanting to tell her about my nightmare, I rushed in to her room. It's odd to call her all of a sudden knowing that she probably might be busy packing her belongings.

"Monica! What's up?" She answered

"Hey Emily, when you go home later can you refrain from going to the subway or riding a train" It was not a question but a demand.

"No way Monica, that is my only mode of transportation"

"Then just go home tomorrow morning" i said "We could still bond more"

"I really need to go home later and I'll be back the other day. It won't be long"

"Then let me come with you ."

"Tell me what's bothering you Monica"

"It was just that I had a dream that something bad will happen to you at the subway."

"Don't be silly Monica! I promise you I'll be alright"

"I'm not being silly! I just care about you. You're my sister."

"It's purely a dream Monica. Get on with it"

"Fine"

"Hey Monica, do you remember the story about the sinister ghost?"

"What about that?"
While waiting for her answer I stood up and went in front of the room's terrace. I felt the cold winter breeze of December.  As I closed my eyes, the image  of us at the subway came flashing to my mind. I can't make myself stand properly. It feels like I'm losing strength. I'm afraid of what is going to happen. I was certainly distracted by these chain of thoughts.

When I turned to my right, I saw Emily there. She is wearing  red striped dress--- it perfectly fits her. As we stood there, we were confined with silence. I then heard Emily sighed.

"The sinister ghost is a myth. Legend says that her name is actually Lucia. People despised her because she was a daughter of a criminal. Her dad used to terrorize their town, until he was put to jail and executed. She suffered depression and later on killed herself. Before she died, she vowed to come back again and ruin other people's lives through possessing them."