Chapter 1: The Fallen Angel

"N-Nani?" The short blonde said cluelessly with a discombobulated expression as his cheeks turned red, placing his hands on them and patted them softly to restrain himself from turning even redder. He's not at all embarrassed by anything nor sick by sudden change of weather; just shy.

Armin isn't used to doing missions, especially ones that take a lot of responsibility, strategy, and hard work like protecting the earth. Unfortunately, he was assigned to take care of a problem that was taking place on earth's surface. People were randomly committing suicide, getting killed in terrible accidents, or just found murdered brutally.

Armin nearly screamed hearing the news and felt as if he would be one of the killer's victims. He isn't strong, mentally and physically, and he's already feeling tentative to even step foot on the earth's ground fearing of getting shot out of nowhere.

"I-I don't t-t-think I can d-do it..." The blonde stammered anxiously as his dark-haired female friend, Mikasa, comforted him by embracing him in a warm, welcoming hug.

Mikasa was the strongest angel and the blonde looked up to her very much. When her hair flies valiantly in the air after taking down an enemy, kills the evil nuisances in a blink of an eye, and always tries her best to complete the toughest of missions, even if it seems impossible.

She is the angel guys wish would fall down from heaven and what girls hope doesn't. It's a good thing Armin was able to become friends with her. She protected him from and always looked out for him. She was like the big sister Armin always dreamed of.

Armin is the son of the strongest angel and the most beautiful so Armin himself it very pure and endearing but isn't on the strong side but is very smart like his mother.

The dark-haired female had alluring gray eyes, smooth fair skin, small plumped lips, a good figure, and is very intelligent. Armin is just as smart but more strategic than Mikasa but of course isn't as heavy built like her.

"W-why can't you do it?" He questioned as Mikasa pulled away, and looked down at her shorter friend, rubbing her hand through his blonde locks. "Oh, Armin, I'm already assigned a mission and it looks like it's gonna take some time so I won't be able to help you out as much as I used to...but when I get back I'll make sure the first thing I do is check up on you" she said while giving an assuring smile. "Everything will be alright"

Armin started feeling more better and gave a small smile. "Thanks for cheering me up Mikasa" Armin said. "Anything for you" she said.

The last few hours Armin spent with Mikasa was wise. Even though Mikasa hasn't been on the earth's floor as much (as she always seem to kill her enemies in a swift move), she taught Armin all he needed to know. She taught him safety, to always be aware of his surroundings, and to be careful about the people he encounter.

"Humans are nasty creatures...a lot of them can't be trusted and it's tough to know when they're on your side which is why you should always be aware of their attitude towards you, the way they behave, and their actions" Mikasa said as Armin nodded.

"Wasn't you on earth one time Mika-chan?" Armin asked as Mikasa nodded. "Not for long though. I saw how nasty earth could be and didn't want to experience more" She said and stood on her feet.

"I have to go, take care Armin" she said placing a soft kiss on his forehead causing the blonde to blush as she left. Majority of the things Mikasa told him not to worry about, Armin felt relieve of but still worried about the possibilities that could take place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside a typical coffee shop, a certain brunette who went there regularly was taking sips from his daily option. A caramel whipped cream latte with a strawberry on the top.