I

"Taeyong, how the hell do you still have all your fingers up?" Mark doubled over in laughter as the Taeyong sheepishly peered around the circle of his friends.

Lucas had proudly clapped and put down a finger for the final time, which meant the game of never have I ever was over. And since they played the version where the person with the most amount of fingers left drinks, Taeyong was fucked. He shivered at the sight of the death cup.

"I don't know, it's not my fault you gu-"

"It's cause he's still a virgin, take it easy on him," Ten laughed, and Taeyong felt his cheeks turning the same hue as his dark red hair. As if he wasn't already embarrassed enough...

"Hey-" he started to protest, but Johnny's robust arms jostling his shoulders cut him short.

"Baby hasn't even had his first kiss," He ruffled Taeyong's hair aggressively as he tackled him over sideways onto the ground, making obnoxious kissing noises as he tried to plant one on his cheek. "Hey, stop it," Taeyong's laughter and protests were drowned out by the laughter of the other boys.

"You look eager to fix that," Chenle giggled from his corner.

"What can I say, I'm a good samaritan," Johnny shrugged with a grin, unbothered as he got up from the ground.

Taeyong quickly righted himself, struggling to fix his shirt, which had come unbuttoned slightly in the struggle. He met Jaehyun's gaze from across the circle. He was smirking, just watching, but there was something different about the way he was looking at him... Taeyong quickly averted his eyes, praying for the redness of his cheeks to subside.

"Drink up, princess," Lucas pushed the death cup into his hands before he could recover, and the rest of the night was fuzzy from then on. Taeyong made a mental note to never drink again.

*

"Have you really never kissed anyone before?" Jungwoo asked. The party had calmed, and most of the boys were either passed out, or broken off into groups, chatting or playing video games in the other room. Taeyong looked to him, somewhat surprised by the question.

"No," he admitted, unable to hold Jungwoo's gaze for long.

"Not even a peck in your school days?"

Taeyong shook his head. Jungwoo laughed lightly.

"Come on, I'm sure the girls must have loved you,"

Now it was Taeyong's turn to laugh. "No, they thought I was a freak,"

"I doubt that,"

Taeyong shrunk into the couch cushion, hoping this conversation would end soon. He knew his sober self wouldn't feel so brave talking about it. "I was quiet, and I didn't know how to flirt... I don't know," he paused. "Honestly, I didn't really have an interest in girls,"

He could feel Jungwoo's gentle gaze on his face, but he couldn't bring himself to look at the other boy.

"No interest, huh," Jungwoo didn't sound surprised. The silence stretched between them for a while.

"Maybe I should've tried..."

"Tried what?" Jungwoo asked.

"Flirting, or something. I don't know. Maybe if I'd kissed someone they wouldn't all make fun of me so much,"

"You know they don't really mean it,"

"I know," Taeyong shifted again, pulling his knees to his chest. "But they're right, it's kind of weird, isn't it,"