rules

"I'm a fangirl, I don't do calm

"I'm a fangirl, I don't do calm."

✦ ✧ ✦

So, we all know how book contests are popular on this site. You get nominate the stories that really come to life, and the characters that really have a depth to them. Or there's that special ship (we all have these). But, what if you could nominate those accounts that truly make a fandom special? The people that dedicate their time on this site; whether it's through voting, commenting, or just writing.

✦ ✧ ✦

RULES!

•The first rule is simple; don't hate. If someone nominates someone, don't say something bad about that nominee. Imagine how they'd feel if they saw your comment, nobody loves negativity.

•Don't just nominate for people who write. Because the people that dedicate their time to reading a story, are just as important.

•Add this book to your library and reading list, so that you don't miss anything.

•Have fun! This isn't as if you were nominating a book. Maybe there's someone who you see commenting on multiple stories, and has the greatest sense of humor. Maybe you want to honor the people that are just the nicest people on the whole planet.

•You can even mention those who read your own stories, and give detailed explanations on why they love your story and everything. Wattpad is a place where everyone should have a chance.

•Password is your favorite fandom and why (mostly because I want to get to know you all better)

I wanted to start this account, because everyone plays a part in building the popularity of a fandom. Not just the people that write.

Disclaimer!

I will probably delete any comments that involve hate towards another person. Leave your comments to yourself, and congratulate those who win.

That's all! I really hope you guys give this a chance!