prelude

prelude.

I stopped walking around the corner of this house, it feels like empty. It doesn't feel like home anymore. I sat down in front of the piano and stroked the piano keys, it doesn't sounds like how you stroked the keys anymore.

They tried to call me once, but I didn't bother to answer. They visited me twice every day, just to make me feel fine and loved. But how can I work out this all alone? I tried to remember how to play this piano but it broke my heart when I saw your favorite sheets still on the sheet stand.

I crashed down and cried the hell out, how is it easy to lose someone so immediately? I was holding your hands for hours but then you were gone. "Jungkook" I looked back as I heard someone called my name, "Hyung, save me." I murmured while crouching feeling the pain in my heart bursting out into tears.

"I'm trying to save you, but can you try to save yourself too?" I was completely puzzled, how can I save myself from these thoughts of you? How are you? Where are you? Are you okay too? I'm drowning into my own fears, tears. Can you save me too?

"Jk." I heard my name again, "Jk, you're completely lost, can you find your way back to where you are supposed to be?" I shook my head, I don't know, I don't know. I'm completely lost without your touch, can you save me?

Can you?, read the first word again of this sentence after you read the whole sentence, save me.