The angle cross

Angels are in the sky and human are on the ground there where many wars in world war 2 which was the deadliest war over 65 million people have died now there in haven but no one knows what's up there has there been wars not every you think is true so has there be wars once a teen boy that thought every thing he was tolled was true yogi went searching for things like treasure he thought he had the most important thing in haven to help fight the and that thing was the angle cross it had so much power and that's why there is going to a war but then out red in the sky blood smell in the air it was time to fight demons came in to haven every thing was broken the angles where loseing there had no chance the angles needed back up but there was one big problem god was gone the angles where dieing some how they where bleeding they thought this war was demons war they all just lied dialing and bleeding yogi was with god they both god and yogi made a plan yogi came to haven with goled sword they both god and yogi where killing all the demon but they did not forget the saintiiten was coming they got ready they used there weapons they so much on sainten that they broke but in this angles have won the End.

By Noah