Bloodshot beginnings (short version)

A.N. hey y'all this is my creepypasta PALs creepy pasta's (Bloodshot's) story I hope you all and you enjoy it we tried our best to make this creepy!!

Like a CreepyPasta do!!!

Beginnings

Four years old traveling in the family car, her parents are silent the front seat yourself strapped tightly in the back. They hadn't told her where going yet, but they had been driving for a really long time. After driving down and gravel road they finally pulled up to an old building that said "New Start Orphanage."

(three months later)

She was now five years old. A new girl was brought in that she was able to befriend when she wasn't in too much pain to talk. Is that all the time to come together, the girl said her name was Crystal, but that the caretakers called her #015.

(10 years later)

She was turning 15 today along with her friend Crystal, they been plotting - planning how to escape this hell-hole they had called prison for 10 long pain-filled years. They were finalizing, full proofing their plan when Chris was visited by the caretakers. They called her (Crystal) a failure and killed her right in front of the girl who called her best friend, her only friend for 10 years. Then everything around her was showered in blood as her vision went black.

When the police arrived they came upon a scene that would horrify and sicken the strongest men. devoid of life and Blood littered the ground so thickly that you couldn't take the sing step without your foot landing on lacerated corps. Children, some so young you could consider them babes, lay in cells on cots, some mutated so horribly that you couldn't tell they were once human. They lay with their eyes closed and hands folded across their breast, looking as if there peacefully asleep, but with a single red mark across their necks like they were at the worlds biggest showing, ready to be put in their coffins. Then they saw bloody note on a wall above the body of a dead girl no older than 15 written in blood,..

'You've hurt me, now I hunt you!'

..And so begins the story, of Bloodshot!

The Hunt is ON!

A.N. I hope ya'll enjoyed the simplified story of my friend's creepypasta  Bloodshot! in case you skipped the first A.N. And the overview. I will be coming out with her full version soon! (Aka full with a bunch of details that were missing from this version) when I post that one I will be taking this story down (unless you guys don't want me to if so just comment or message me if even just one person doesn't want me to I won't take this version down) so I hope you all enjoyed and will see you in the full version of this CreepyPasta's story.

If you were wondering, my friend came up with her creepypasta's barebones backstory and design and I just helped her write the background and drew out her design idea, so this is her creepypasta's story so I really hope you all enjoyed!!! I hope to see you soon!!! ~ShiroKuroshi