preface

© R O S Y U T A 2 0 1 8

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I'd like to start off by saying that this book will have very slow updates, sorry. Due to certain circumstances, I'm not always readily available by phone or other devices, so I'm not likely to update consequently.

Anyway, onto the book.

Thank you for deciding to read this developing idea! It means a lot to me as a growing writer, so the support makes my heart smile.

As you may have read in the description, this book is about an original character and Na Jaemin. This story will depict themes of romance, adventure, maturing, and the idea of home. Along with a bunch of other things I don't know how to name, whoops.

Also, this is written by a regular ol' fangirl, so don't worry about this book being too serious for your taste. In my bio, I let you guys know that I'm fourteen, so yeah, I'm just like the rest of you.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, and I hope my writing impacts all of you in some way!

» rosyuta