The Year of 2050

In the year of 2050, the distopia and havock has begun. The first trash mountain has been formed, aproximately 500 meters tall. The mountain is located in the coust of the Indian ocean due to run-off, litter, etc.

     Skyscrapers and large structures with tons of glass and concrete have been built. Robots and other A.I. systems have been engineered and many jobs have been taken over by them, causing many homeless wanderers.

     A new population called the Nimblebits have been identified. This population, at the time, was small and did not make a difference in the world, yet. 

     Sacramento, California was in the proccess of being demolished completely. A new city, Irrigog was planned to be built instead. This city would be the most futuristic, modern, and hi-tech city in the world.

     Apple started to make cars, robots, beds, and many more advanced technology furniture and devices. At the time, they were trying to invent a holographic billboard and television.

     Donald Trump managed to enforce a law letting him run for president as many times as he wants until he dies. He got an implant of robotic organs so that he could live and rule forever. Because of him, the U.S.A. has a population of 100% americans.