Moments to Remember (1D 1shot)

moments to remember.

I looked in the mirror, why did he pick me, why did he love me, if we never met this would never of happened. Why would he love me, ugly, boring, cheating me. Technically he kissed me but i didn't stop him, i was shocked and scared; how could he do that to his best friend, to me, why Harry? I look down at the letter i had wrote earlier, when i decided to save everyone from more pain. I pinned it to my breast pocket and lay on our bed.

Nialls p.o.v

I was so angry how could he kiss her, i loved her, i loved everything about her. God i couldn't get her out of my head, i felt like screaming in frustration.

"you have to talk to her eventually" Liam said taking his girlfriend Sam's hand. Sam was kira's best friend, EVERYTHING REMINDED ME!

"No" i growled.

"im gonna check on her" sam said pulling Liams hand towards the stairs.

A few moments later i heard "Shit, Niall come here now!"

I jumped and ran to Liam.

"look at this" he said pointing to a note taped at the top of the stairs, leaning in closer To read...

"Shut the door, turn the lights off.

Wanna be with you, wanna feel your love.

Wanna lay beside you, i cannot hide this

even thought i try.

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling bands touch skin

It makes this harder.

And the tears stream down my face."

I looked at Liam, but he seemed as puzzled as me. I spotted another note slightly further down the hall, i ran towards it.

"if we could only have this life for one more day,

If we could only turn back time,

You'd know i'd be your life, your voice

Your reason to be my love, my heart

Is beating for this, moment in time

I'd find the words to say,

Before you leave me today."

Resting on the wall near the door to our room was another note

"Hands are silent

Voices numb

I try to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face.

If we could only have this life for one more day.

If we could only turn back time."

I realized that my part was missing, i shrugged it off but it hurt.

On our door sat the last note

"Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

Dancing on in my toes

Standing close to the edge

Theres a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed.

As i feel myself fall,

Make a joke of it all.

You'd know i'd be your life, your voice

Your reason to be my love, my heart

Is beating for this, moment in time

I'd find the words to say,

Before you leave me today."

I was shocked when i remembered what the song was about; Suicide.

I push on the door to only find it locked. "Liam, help me open the door, give me the key" i screamed kicking it. Tears stream down my face as i slam my body repeatedly against the door.

"Kira, Kira. I love you! Please babe" i screamed. "The key is gone" Liam replied as he came up the stairs with a small axe. he started hacking away until there was a hole i could fit my hand through, i slipped my hand through and undid the lock.

I pushed the door open and ran inside. I suddenly stopped as my breath hitched in my throat. She lay on our bed, brown hair surrounding her beautiful face, her eyes closed and her chest unmoving. NO! shes gone, i love her, she cant go.

"call 911" i screamed, looking around, blinded by my tears.

"its too late to save her" Liam said from his post at the door, he was comforting a balling Sam.

I looked back at my angel, noticing a folded note attached to her shirts.

"close the door, Throw the key,

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgements clouded like tonights sky"

Tears poured out of my eyes as I quickly unfolded the note. I tucked Kira in and ran down the stairs. "House Meeting" i called as everyone pilled into the room.

"dear everyone." i began reading the word as Kira requested.

"I love you all and I'm sorry it had to end this way but i could see the pain i was causing, i needed to stop it."

Dear Zayn.

I love you vainny, you were my rock when everything went wrong. I love you like you love hair products, please don't cry, one day you will find a beautiful girl treat her right ok bro.

Dear Louis.

My shopping buddy, you were always there for me. Thanks for all the great shopping dates, and all the clothes you bought me, you were the older brother i never had. Treat El right and tell her i said goodbye and thank her for being my friend. I love you boo bear.

Dear Liam.

Liam, Liam, Liam treat my Sam right if you don't, i will come back at haunt your ass. I love you daddy D, thank you.

Dear harry.

Why did you do it? Why? I love you Haz but only as a brother. Thanks for being my friend, please be happy you will find a girl that you will love and you will be happy together, don't hold onto the past, live your life, i love you Hazza.

Dear Sam.

When all the shit hit the fan you were there, if anything happened, you would be there, you were one of the only people i could trust. Marry Liam for me ok, he is a great guy. If you ever have kids tell them that aunt Kira loves them. I love you forever, thank you.

And lastly Niall

I dont know what to write.

I love you, what did you see in me.

I dont think im worth all the pain i caused you. Do me a favour and forgive Haz, he is your best friend; dont let me come between you. Please forgive me for hurting you,

And Niall James Horan, i love you forever and always. x

Sorry its not great, was writen for my friend :)

If you want a dedication please comment & vote xx