-Betty•A Stop Along the Way

I had felt so crazy for so long,I had been crushing on Archie for so long. I ran into my room to drop off my backpack and ran off to the Whyte worm. I had to run to the Whyte Worm to see my best friend Toni,she is the only one who even knew I like Arch. I ran down the street beginning to enter the south side. I had ran so fast I ran into this guy with black curly hair I examined his and his friends  south side serpent Jackets "What the hell!" he lunged back surprised. "What are you doing over here northsider?" I was slightly frightened I just looked at him as he was examining me. "Excuse me I have to go" I said that as I tried to walk past him. He griped my shoulder and pulled me back and threatened "You better be careful girls like you get      hurt in a town like this." I lowerd my eyebrows  and said "What is your problum!" and walked past him and his friends. I started running once more. I wasn't scared especially of a black hair serpent moron. I ran up to the parking lot of the whyte worm as I noticed a couple blocks down a few boys were following me. I focused on trying to see who the boys were. There was one who looked really familiar. It was the guy who stopped me when I was trying to get here. They were all just walking here so I ran behind the building. I heard them coming in front of the building I held my breath so they couldn't hear me I was frozen with fear. Why was I so scared they were just teenage boys who are in a gang. Oh that is why I am scared they are a gang I felt a sudden chill come down my back when I heard his voice. He sounded so stupid so dumb so,so sooth it made me calm down. Not thinking I sighed as heard his friend say "Did you hear that?" as I once again heard his voice speak "Chill sweet pea,you guys go in I will check it out." I closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't see me leaning agents the wall. I opened my eyes and he was standing directly in front of me smerking.  "Hey blonde what is a royal woman doing here at the Whyte worm " he put his arm over my shoulder agentst the wall "I am here to talk to my best friend she works here and I need to talk to her. He looked at me and said "Who is this person!" I looked at him and said "Wouldn't you like to know" and I walked away. He ran up to me and pulled on my shoulder and exclaimed "I would love to know so why don't you tell me." I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "Toni,Toni Topaz she has been my best friend for years" he looked at me and said "Oh ok maybe you should learn some respect you know get mad at the wrong person they might not take it as easy as I did." I just stared at him he was so cute. He looked at me and said "So you got a name?" I looked at him and said "Elizabeth Cooper but my friends call me Betty." He smiled and said "So for me is it Betty or dare I say Elizabeth?" I smiled and said "For you it can be Betts." He grinned and I bit my lip he started to enter the Whyte worm and said "Ok thanks Betts" I sat there still bitting my lip as he walked in to the bar I sat and leaned agents the wall with the thought of "Do I now like someone else as I looked down at the side walk. All of a sudden the door pops open it was him he came up to me and said "I am Forsyle my friends call me Jughead but for you," he grabbed my hand "Juggie" then he rushed back inside I think he was embarrassed.