The beginning

Hi this is the first step chapter. On the image above Alex has the blue hair and you have the pinkish hair but you can change that. Anyway enjoy!
You pov

Alex had been running around like crazy for the past three hours. She was going to audition for a back up dance routine and I was aloud to see my favourite band ever...BTS!

They were just so cool and I had been trying to get these tickets for years, and now because of Alex's job offer I now can. I can't describe how exited I am.

"Okay y/n I think that we are ready let's go get on that plane!" She yelled punching her hand in the air.

Time skip

We had now landed and were on our way. This was going to be the best, we had just heard that BTS practice there wow!
We got inside to the lobby area and me and Alex went our separate ways. She went with a large group of people to do the auditions and I went to go find a quiet spot to listen to my music until they were done.

I don't own this song credit to Beth Crowley for this it is amazing I am sorry if you want this to be removed then it will be.

I soon began to si g along with it remembering my past, the pain the dealing of not being wanted.

Why? Why do people have to die? Hey do they have to leave guilt with those who loved them.

The song ended, I hadn't realised but I had tears streaming down my face making a puddle on the ground. To my surprise I heard voices ( they sleek English cause I can't write Korean).

"Hey do you guys hear that?" It was a males voice, thus was followed by another unfamiliar voice:
"If you mean crying then yes" I stopped dead how could they hear me I was in a random practice room and Thu splace was huge.

I began to hear footsteps coming closer. I scrambled to my feet and ran into the corner. I thought that they wouldn't look in hear, but they did. Then I saw multiple people come through the door, I have no idea how many they moved to fast for me to tell. Whilst they were looking u tried to move tawords the door.

They all looked around until one of them spotted me as I tried to escape from them, I didn't see her s face because he was hidden behind the other I just heard
"Hey were you the one who was crying?" He asked. I froze as they all looked my way.

"Um..." I looked at them and almost freaked out. There standing Infront of me was none other than BTS all if them V, Jungkook, Suga, Jimin, J-hope, Jin and RM.
"I am so sorry if I disturbed you I was just singing here and then I remembered some things I wanted to forget. I'll be going now nice meeting you bye" I scrambled to the door. These people were my idols I loved there music and they could never love mine. I was just about to reach for the handle when Jin grabbed my hand (random one of them I have no idea who she will get with) 
"Well if you were singing would you mind showing us?"
No no no! I can't sing Infront of people this will not work.
"Um...I don't really like to sing Infront of people, well I never have I always feel out,"I said whilst twisting my hands in nervous circles
"Come on we won't judge we're just interested please?" Jimin begged
"O-kay,"I said still unsure if I would do well or not. But then I realized I am about to perform Infront of BTS.
And done all in one night I hope you like it Lana what song should y/n sing?
Ttyl
L.K.