the story of a history

hey im alexa and im in 7th grade theres a boy i still like and i have history with him ill tell you how it all started  ,so i was in 6th grade i asked my friend carla what his name was and she said jordan and i said oh wow cute name and i asked how old he was  but she said she didnt know  so she asked the boy in a seat in front of her (xavier) and he didnt know but he asked jordan how old he was and jordan said he was 12 years old so xavier told carla he was 12 and carla told me and i was happy beacuase i was 12 too  so xavier asked if i liked him and i lied of course and said no so he yelled" hey jordan you have a lover!" and pointed at me ! i was so mad so jordan came up to the seat behind me and asked if i liked him ,but i lied again and said i didnt "when i crealy did" so when i  got off the bus he was behind me and my mom looked over at him then looked over at me and said wow look at that boy eyeballing you i didnt say anything i justed smiled  and looked down.

( 4 months later )

he asked again if i liked him and i said no and carla said im not  going to lie jordan i think your cute and jordan smiled and laughed and it was our bus stop so we got off and i said hey jordan to be real with you i kinda like you, but  he just smiled and walked away amd i went to my van ...

(1 month later)

so me and jordan were kind of talking and  he finnaly asked me out!!  but lets cut to the chase our" realtionship" only lasted 3 weeks and i was crieng after but he didnt care 

(THIS YEAR)

SO  me and  jordan went out again witch im stupid for it lasted a month and it was pretty good except he cheated on me and said it to my freaking face ! i couldnt beleive it but i stayed with him and on our 1 month anniversery he didnt talk look or kiss me i was soo mad , but anyways we broke up and  were never getting back together again because hes happy with another girl named jennifer (i hate her by the way)  so we got off the bus one afternoon and  we started making out , and really didnt talk to eachother after that, then he got kicked out of the school for drugs (he actually tried to get me to join his gang) but i didnt im way above that and smarter !

THE END

PS: not every story has a happy ending