1

I wake up and get ready. I decide to wear black crop hoodie and I wear ripped black skinny jeans. I start walking to school. I go to the back of the school and hear music.

(The song)

I go over. "What are all of you doin'?" I ask.

"Listening to my music!" Adym said.

"How about you try to dance to it!" One of Adym's friends said.

"Alright." I reply. I start dancing and see people rubbing their hands together and biting their lips. The song ends and I stop.

"Alrigh' mami." Adym says.

"You try papi!" I say to him.

"Okay!" He says and plays the song and starts dancing well. I bite my lip. The songs ends and he goes up to me.

"Aye, papi. Let's skip school and go to my place." I said to him.

"Really?" He asked.

"No." I replied and left. I hear a lot of 'OOOOHHHSS' I just go to class and Adym follows.

I sit down in my seat and Adym sits behind me. I feel someone pull my hair. "¡ NO TOQUES MI PERRA DEL PELO!" I yell at him. (That was 'don't touch my hair bitch' in Spanish) He just looks shocked. I turn back around and start writing notes down. The bell rings and I get up and go to the back of the school and I hear the same music playing. I see Adym trying to dance and failing. I laugh quietly to my self as I sit under a tree and watch him. He stops when he sees me and walks over to me and pulls out my earbud.

"What are you doing?" Adym asks.

"Listening to music." I say quietly.

"I know that! But why are you alone?" He asks.

"I don't have any friends." I say quietly.

"Why? You're beautiful!" He shouts. I blush lightly.

"How am I beautiful?" I ask a tear slipping down my cheek.

"The way you smile. The way you dress. That's how your beautiful!" He says to me. (The picture above is how you look)

"I still don't believe you." I say quietly . "Everybody hates me." I add. The next thing I know is his lips on mine. I pull away. "What are you doing?" I say blushing deeply.

"I like you okay? Well, I love you..." He says so quiet. I put my finger under his chin and kiss him again. He looks at me with those puppy dog eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me with those puppy dog eyes. I nod and kiss him again. I pull away and look at him.

"Let's go on a date tonight!" I said as we left the school.

"Where?" He asked.

"It's a surprise! I'll pick you up at 10pm!" I say to him and went home.