Act 1: The Poem

Its 1913 a young high school girl name Momota Inuki wrote a poem that is very unique and the poem is what changed the school forever.

Today is addition for the talent show thats coming up in the back room she stands behind the red curtains waitting for her turn and while she waits a man in a mask appeared from out of no where then walks up to Momota.

masked man: what ever you do Momota don't read that poem if you read that out loud the cute little Tonimo will come after you and your life will be ruined in horror.

Before she could look up to see him the man wasn't there confused as heck she knows for sure that she had heard a man's voice.
Once her time came she went onto the stage and began reading out her poem to the judges and as she reads the judges began to feel spooked they can feel goosebumps appearing onto their arms.

After she had finished she went on to the back and waitted it out to see the others perform as it still goes on lights began to flicker as time frozed in place she thought its just some wiring issues and so she ignored it.
Soon later after the lights gone out its now dark and she can't see a thing but she did heard a child girl's voice.

little girl: you should've listened to the man ...you would've been able to live longer (giggles evilly).

The lights in the area came back on but its dim this time but its still enough to see where to go Momota left the back room since she feels like as if some one is watching her, from the auditorium and back into the hallway the lights here are very dim.

On the floor infront of her she sees blood almost covering the whole middle area and scattered on the floor are dead students.
Frightened on what she sees she's not sure on what to do Momota walks up ahead down through the hall and into the second half she stopped and sees another female puking, but instead of food its blood.

This female student is down on her knees puking up alot of blood against Mrs Aki's classroom door and thinking that its just some type of sickness she offered her her handkerchief.
The female student looked at Momota with her weary eyes and wiped her mouth with it then the girl tells her to run and hide if she sees you you'll be dragged into hell.

After she told Momota that out of no where cute little Tomino spat out fire at her just before Momota's feet and out of fear Momota backed away.

Momota: this...this is impossible you shouldn't be real its..its only a poem how is this possible ?!!.

Tonimo: who ever reads or says it out loud in the night I will come and fetch for thee and yes I am very real.

Before she can turn around to run away beneath her feet came out skeleton hands it grabbed her by the ankles and just before she can even scream instantly she got pulled down into hell.
After it had happened everything is back to normal and in a matter of few weeks the search team began lookig for the missing high school girl name Momota they searched for the past 3 weeks and so far nothing accured and Momota's mother rained alot.

Because of this Komoda high closed early and once everyone is gone a young nerd boy with glasses came out of his hidden area and began searching for any clues of Momota's disappearance.

The young man walked all over the 1st floor nothing here he says to himself then he goes up to the second floor, up the stairs he went and now into the second floor he begins his search.
Nothing out in the ordinary happened the whole time but once in the back stage of the auditorium the young man goes over to the curtain switch and when he did he heard a crunch under his feet.

When he looked he finds a folded piece paper after unfolding it he sees that he had found Momota's poem called Tomino's Hell and after reading it to himself he refolded it then puts it in his pocket for safe keeping.
After finding it he went back into the hallway and for whatever reason in front of him he sees a dark void.

The young man finds it very strange he asked himself questions hoping that his brain can tell him.

young man: void ? this shouldn't be here...does this mean Tomino is here ?.

The young man walked up to it and looked into the dark void thinking he  something would appear but instead he hears whispers.
In the void he then hears a female's voice saying "anyone there ? some body please help me I want out of here !!, as she says this he hears her crying in despair and then in a sudden untiming event he got pushed back with with great unknown force.

To Be Continued....