12 ||

Chapter 12

     Another day, another time I had put my self in the firing line.  I was never a dangerous person, I was reserved, quiet, naive and innocent. I didn't ever make myself well known, I didn't ever do anything adventurous enough for it to be exciting.

I was never the wild one.

But Aaron came in to my life and I was doing the most dangerous thing I could ever imagine myself doing. I took him with a passion I never knew I had. It wasn't like me but for some reason, I just couldn't stop it.

I chucked on my work clothes as Aaron did the same. Now, how was we going to get out of here without anybody seeing us?

The panic I felt after ever time I have slept with Aaron was just too much to deal with. But I kept falling in to his trap.

It's not like I didn't want him, because the truth was, I really wanted him. Wanted him to the point where I was willing to put everything in danger just to touch him, feel him, have him.

I was stupid, the most stupid person to grace the Earth. It was obvious Aaron didn't want me for more than what this was, he had been so long without sex I knew I was easy because he knew exactly the effect he had on me.

"Stop it." I heard Aaron's voice come from infront of me. I looked up to him to see him staring at me,  his clothes now on. I wondered what he'd look like with other clothes on, a casual look like jeans and a t shirt, maybe even a suit on his body. I bet he'd look fit. I did desperately want to see him like that but I knew that Aaron wasn't ever going to get out of here.

My heart sank at the thought.

"What?"

"I don't want you to look so panic stricken after every time we have sex." He said. "It's not good on the old ego of mine."

"I don't care about your ego." I said. His lips turned up in to a smile.

"No, neither do I." He shrugged. "But still. I don't like it."

"What we're doing is wrong, it feels right but it's morally wrong. You're in here for killing someone, Aaron, this isn't just every day life." I couldn't help but tell him what I was feeling. His eyes made me do that, they made me want to tell him every secret I've ever kept hidden.

"I know." Aaron didn't say much else but he did lower his head. I didn't think he wanted me to see what was going on behind his eyes.

I didn't think I wanted to see either.

"I can't help myself when it comes to you." I lowered my voice. He lifted his head and his eyes met mine. "I've tried to stop this from happening and look where it's gotten me." My hand came out. The passion Aaron and I had when we were together was something else. I felt him whenever I saw him and could feel him for days after.

I couldn't get the smell of him off me. I couldn't get him out of my mind.

"Underneath me."

"Again." I stated. "You said you wanted me, it's obvious I want you too."

"I won't let you lose your job." It sounded like a promise. "I'll make it my life's mission." He smiled and it blew me in to the next room. I couldn't speak for a minute, I could only admire.

Was it stupid of me to believe him? I didn't know yet. Everything had already been lost for him and as selfish as it sounded, I didn't want to end up the same.