Chap.1?

Hi mi name Nari, but everybody call me minibarbie. I'm 15 years of age and I just moved to Atlanta. Today is my first day of school, I'm not really hyped about school tho.

        "We ain't letting these bitches come between us..." My alarm went off waking me up...I threw my pillow and rolled out of bed. I cut on my speaker blasting music as I went and took a shower. I washed my face and decided to do my lipgloss and my eyebrows. Then, I went to my closet and picked my fit for today. (outfit in the media) "ouu girl I'm so fine..." I said to my reflection in the mirror....then I walked downstairs and ate my breakfast. "Hey ma, can you take my pics before I leave." I asked we walked outside and she took my pics. After that we got in the Maserati and headed off to my new school. "Bye baby...don't take no bull from these wanna be girls!" My momma said as I grabbed my bags and phone out the back seat. I noticed everybody staring at me, I just flipped my hair and smiled. "She think she cute don't she?"one girl whispered I started laughing, "Nah babygirl I know I'm cute, don't front." She got quiet and I walked off to the office.

     "You must be Mrs. Nari White?" The office lady asked...I smiled and nodded my head.Then she went through some papers and handed me my schedule. I'm glad I'm actually smart because my classes were going to be easy this year. I left the office and wandered off to my first block. As soon as I walked through the door, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. I was like y'all ain't seen nobody new before. "Okay class we have a new student, introduce yourself sweetie." She said smiling
"wassgood I'm Nari White, I'm 15 and that's all y'all needs to kno G!" I said as I took a seat in the back. I heard the boys talm bout she gone let me hit and this and that...I just rolled my eyes and got work.

   "Your late again-" the teacher gco... "I know this...you lucky I even came today." The boy scoffed and-sat beside me. When I tell y'all he was fine...Jesus Christ!

I quickly turnt my head so I wouldn't be staring at him

I quickly turnt my head so I wouldn't be staring at him. I felt something hit my shoulder I ignored it. Then, they did it again but harder. "Dang...can I help you?" I said with a attitude...I realized it was the fine dude and softened my face. "watch who you talkin to ma...lemme barrow a pencil though." He said smirking. I scrunched my face back up as I gave him the pencil and turned around. Who he think he posed to be? Somebody daddy? Not Nari Whites.

Soon the bell rang for my next class and I walked to the next room with my headphones in. "Mrs. White can you remove your headphones please." I gave the teacher a fake smile and took them out. "She already think she running something.." The same girl from earlier said. "Apparently you think I do too, since you wanna comment on it sis." I said as ole dude walked in the room

"Why you tryna show off in front of La'Jayden?" She asked with a smirk....I dry laughed, "You talkin bout dread head....Ian got to impress nobody sis, ion even want him if that's what you implying...but if you really got a problem with me run up sis!" I said rolling my eyes. Then, she had the nerve to spit on me...then I went crazy.

Ian gone front she got a few licks but I won. After the teacher got done scolding us and saying since it was self defense I won't get in trouble. I sat down and put my hair in a bun. "Already fighting over me..huh?" La'Jayden said smirking.... I scoffed and rolled my eyes, " Ion fight over niggas and I'm shol' not fighting over you tf."