THE BILLION POUND PROPOSAL

"I will give you one billion pounds,"he claimed, staring right through me with his alluring sharp green eyes that caused me to stay frozen in my place. His sexy lips remained neutral and his expression did not betray him in the least as his handsome face scrutinized every inch of my body. It made the girl inside of me yearn him so much but I knew that i had to look at my circumstances first.

"And what is your offer?" I ask in monotone, acting as if i'm not in the least bit interested in what he has to say though i am dying to know what he could possibly ask of me in order to hand over a billion pounds like it was nothing.

His eyes stayed frozen to mine and i couldn't summon any courage to look away.

"What I want in return from you is to produce me an heir." he declared resolutely.

I was beyond dumbstruck.

so what happens when you recieve an offer such as this? would you blindly accept it out of greed or deny it due to ethical reasons  or all in all, just get on with the damn proposal and life your life in regret.

That's the choice that Helena Evelyn Masefeild had to make when she was approached by the extremely dashing and handsome yet incredibly intimidation and sexy Duke Edgar James Ashenbert when Helena lost her parents in a tragic accident and all of her father's property was ceased by the banks due to excessive debts and thus, she faced a year as a commoner; hence the fate of all fallen nobles of England.

But would fate be kind when she is offered a billion pounds that can set her life to the lifestyle that she was used to?

And what happens when she does?

And then we come across Anthony Lee Brunhurst, smart and cute but rather impulsive, who seemingly shows his interest in Helena, Then will she accept his help or take the billion pounds and suffer the loss of a child?

But life isn't a bed full of roses after all.