New book!

Yes you did in fact read the title its a new book made by me and Bryanna_Author. This our first collaboration together and we worked really hard on this book. Also I recommend reading  Bryanna_Author's book 'In love with my flaws'. We really hope you enjoy this book!

Description

Brooklyn White - The quiet  girl who is bad at love, she's sweet and outgoing but when faced with love she doesn't give it the time of day.

The reason why she doesn't has the intention to love was because she was led blindly by her mind and not her heart. Everyone has had a crush before but for Brooklyn he wasn't just a crush, she saw herself in this mans life in the possible future. As time passed by her feelings were out of whack and she couldn't keep them to herself , but he rejected her like a bunch of cold fries. After that she decided she wasn't going to get attached, she wasn't going to get involved with anybody ,and she definitely east going to get her heart broken again.

Theo Wilson - The gorgeous and infamous son of two of the most powerful mafia leaders in L.A. he is in search of "real love" finally realizing girls only want him for fame and money.

The past wasn't so bright for him either he was also in love with a beautiful girl who he thought he would spend the rest of his life with so he proposed her. But he was only brought back to reality when she left him and took every valuable item he bought her along with 10,000 $.

Will Theo find his "one true love"?

Will Brooklyn ever bring herself to trust anyone with her heart again?.

Other characters

Manuel

Samuel

Latrell

Ava

Winter

Isaac and Jennifer White

Jhon and Kimberly Wilson

Enjoy