You'll Regret Soon

PS : English isn't my native language, so sorry about the mistakes I make ;;w;; 

Enjoy~!^^ 

*********************************************** 

Puzzled 

.

Shintaro stood at the classes doorway, brushed an arm onto his face while huffing and panting. Ayano was there, working on her jigsaw puzzle. 

Soon that girl raised her eyebrows as she noticed him, "Ah, hey!" she called and was waving her hand invitingly. Shintaro slightly nodded and moved. He pulled a chair in front of her desk to joined the brown haired, turning it to face her.  

"See? It's almost done!" she exclaimed. There was no response. But Ayano didn't seem to care anyway. "Crap" was all she would say in between silence as her hand slipped for the wrong pieces of puzzle.  

Shintaro quietly watched her. The look on her face had worsened. There were dark circles around that girl's swollen and rosy eyes --also visible dried trails of water painted her cheeks..  

Ayano gave an abrupt chuckle, "I can always feel your stare, Shintaro" The boy blinked twice. 

She glanced up to meet those eyes, "I'm okay. Really." 

"I know." Came his quick reply. Ayano smiled sheepishly, "No arguments huh?" The black haired shrugged his shoulders. "C'mon, we need to finished the puzzle together, this is seriously getting fun!" 

Surprisingly, Shintaro barely resisted back there. He himself amazed. So the two of them started to work on Ayano's puzzle. Sun had began to set without them noticing. Silent breaths were the only noise they could heared. 

"Do you think Takane-senpai should be just honest about her feelings?" she managed to asked randomly. "Towards Haruka-senpai" The girl in red scarf added. 

Shintaro placed his chin on his linked fingers, "..that's unusual for you to ask. Why would you care that much?" he threw her another question. 

Ayano gave a demanding look, "Just tell me what you think.." 

He yawned, "Perhaps." She tilted her head in gesture to asked for explanation. "However, no need to rush about it," what he got for his earlier reply was a thud coming from under the desk. Ayano's knees were the cause. 

Her palms fell on her lap and curled into fists. She raised both her voice and head, "But--" the brown haired stopped dead. 

Shintaro had no idea what was happening in this point then, "Aya--" 

"Haha sorry, it's nothing." She giggled while stretching out her arm to reach the last piece of puzzle. Guess she took it a second earlier before Shintaro did so. Their fingers tangled and twitched. 

"S.. Sorry. Go ahead," he rubbed the back of his head. Yet suddenly she held his another free hand which was standing on the desk with her both hands. Ayano dragged her chair quite closer. 

'Yikes' he thought. The situation was getting more and more ridiculous. 

"S-Shintaro please.." came her mousey talk. From the way she spoke, this would be something serious, he thought again. 

The grip tightened, Shintaro's eyes widened in shock, their gazes met. "I want us to stay like this.. If it's you I.. I'll be fine," she murmured.