Bio

Name: (Y/N) Kaho

Age: 15

Hair color: Scarlet Red

Eye color: yellow

Personality: Loyal, Cocky, Protective, Possessive, Kind.

Likes: Animals, Books, Hero's, Mythology.

Dislikes: Villains, bullies, or whatever you dislikes.

Appearance:

Powers and abilities:

Phoenix Force- A giant structure of a Phoenix made out flames appears behind you that will shoot our sharp blades made out fire at your enemy and will release fire from its mouth.

Semi-immortality- You are able to be killed but you aren't affected by time making you semi-immortal.

Fire breath- You are able to release a larvae amount of fire that is hotter than the surface of the sun from your mouth for about 30 seconds.

Phoenix Wings- Like the name says, you're able to grown large wings made out of fire which allows you to fly.

Fire Manipulation- You're able to control fire in anyway you want. You're also unaffected by fire meaning it won't burn you no matter how it is.

Super human strength, speed, durability, stamina- Yeah you already what these are.

Phoenix Tears- You are able to heal any injures with your tears.

Fire Aura- Large amount of red flames surround your body, this enhances all of your abilities and also heals you. (Just search up super saiyan god aura and that's what it'll look like)

Resurrection- When you are killed you are able to resurrect yourself but it does take time about 2 months being the least.

Solar Fists- You are able to draw energy from the sun and engulf your hands into bright orange flames which increases your strength and punching power by x5.

Sharp Eyes- Being a Phoenix, you're able to see very far away.

Predator Instinct- Being a Phoenix You also have to go through the mating season from the age of 16, when you do you become very protective of your mate or the person you want to be your mate.

Phoenix Claws- Your nails are able to turn into sharp claws engulfed in flames that can easily cut through skin and metal.

Pairing-

I plan on making the pairing with female version of Bakugo who I will be calling Asumi. I will be keeping Bakugo who will be the twin brother of Asumi.

 I will be keeping Bakugo who will be the twin brother of Asumi