A Day at the Park

"Mom, Dad Im getting kinda sleepy" Nicolas yawns as his eyelids start to give up.

"Ok sweetie, c'mon both of you need to sleep, we also need to be early tomorrow" Aurora told her children as they both agreed, as she and her husband do the same.

(The next day)

"Hi Nic! Hi Mo!" The other pair of siblings greeted their friends, as Nicolas and Harmony greeted back.

"Hello? You sure you dont wanna go here?" Coach told his wife numerous times through the phone.

"So sorry Hun, I'm busy...as usual." Amanda bids goodbye and hangs up as she finished the mountain of paperwork assigned to her.
**(Amanda's now Aury's current manager)

"Ok...Everyone! Get to formation!" Coach shouts as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Yes Coach!" The entire team replied with honor.

(After the Training)

"Tiger, my man you did great!!" Cool Joe said to Twisting Tiger as he slaps his friend on the back

"Haha! You too C.J.!!" Twisting Tiger replied timidly, feeling embarrased by the compliment

"That. was. AWESOME!!!" Junior stated with amazement in his eyes as the other kids agreed with him.

"Alright kids! Who wants to go to the park?" Olivia asked the children

"ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!" They all started jumping excitedly

"Alright! Get in the car" Aurora says with a smile on her face.

The youngsters complied, but started pushing each other, racing towards the vehicle.

"And no pushing!!" Aurora sighed seeming a little frustrated

"Sorry mom!" Harmony apologized, so did the others.

(At the park)

The two families finally got out of the car... Until something happened that afternoon...

"I CALL DIBS ON THE SLIDE!!" Harmony runs and screams

"Be careful!!" Aury's motherly instincts getting the best of her

"DIBS ON THE SWING!!" Musica runs and shouts as her other friends do the same, leaving the entire playground into chaos.

"Annddd...They're off" Olivia scoffs as the other adults laugh with her.

"They grow up so fast" Shakes pointed out the obvious.

"Si! (Yes) Doesn't Junior looks so much like his Papa??" El Matador replied, pride getting the best of him (A/N: *sigh we still love him)

"And to the fact that you named him AFTER you" Via pointed out, leaving the other married couple laughing their asses off

"Hey, Via.." Aury said.

"Yes?"

"Will you and El Matador still want a...third child?" Aury asked out of curiosity.

"OH...no! I dont think he can handle my mood swings, and also, with Musica, Junior, and THE El Matador, it seems like I already have 3 children, gosh." Via explained as her cheeks heat up and a blush can be seen from her nose to her ears.

Aury and Shakes laughed at her reaction.

"Well, how about you and Shakes?" Via says to her best friend, nudging her.