"stay true to yourself, stardust.."

She was the rising star of the Empire Inc. production ..

He was a disechanted photographer ..

They didn't know that their lives were about to collide, in good and bad way

She was straight up famous now, she was at the top with her latest work, from tiny Broadway theaters to be a co-star in a big cinema blockbuster..

#

He was a well-known photographer, he had seen everything and more, he was sick of this world, but "this world" pays and there were a lot of money.

So he does his job as well as he could, almost mechanically, trying to behave at its best..

Until he saw her.

For the first time, in years, it was like he didn't know how to work anymore ....

#

Same old, same old

Always the same things, the same people

Actresses, models, wannabe-stars....even ones that tried to bed him, for their own advantage, of course.

Sure they are all beautiful but empty, not even a soul anymore or a spark of true joy in them...or at least not enough for making his job much more interesting.

#

Same old, same old

Interviews, photocalls, meetings, parties (most of the times dead boring) for month.

Always the same routine.

Her life completely organized to the point she can't even go out alone to grab a coffee and just be with her own thoughts.

She should be grateful .... Then why she isn't happy? Not even in the least?

Empire Inc. productions was sure the best but they make business with the worst people around, and for those reasons she remembers her father's words ..

stay true to yourself, stardust, no matter what you do - He said one day – you deserve the world -

As well as all the above and the ongoing routine, there were photoshoots.

- Jyn has, still, to manage those, often photographers were rude and gross...and take any excuse to touch her.

Most of them were Empire Inc. approved, obviously, but one time it wasn't.

#

- Jyn, dear, remember you have another photo session tomorrow

Krennic snarled.

Jyn was lying on the bed, in her reserved room, reading.. and nodding mindlessly at her manager's words..

Yes, her manager, he called himself "the Director" but he was her personal tyrant...

- you should be resting, it helps with the look, and you have to be in tip-top shape, understand? -

He tried to be gentle sometimes, but failing, and his voice sounded more creepy and annoyed.

- jeez, K. thank you eh!-

She huffed, while sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, the book still in her hands

- I understand....and I know about this since last week

- btw, who is this so-called-artist? You haven't said that yet..-