The UN

Countries representatives will be the country's name

England: What I is an answer on how this American Citizen got a hold of Nuclear Technogly!

You:I did some favors and got help from a plant in New Jersey.

Russia:How Does this a Proton work Da?

You:The Proton Pack works like this it fires a stream of highly Charged and Polarized Protons which Negate the negative energy Produced by the ghost.

US: Why did you work on this Device Mr L/n

You:As a kid I haunted and tortured by the ghost of this old man who lived next door
Who was also a convicted sex offender and pedofile when he died we would watch me and Play the Home game every night my parents didn't belevie in ghosts and I don't blame them so when I made the pack and traps he was the first ghost I went after.

Germany:This Could be a beneficial service to the world!

France:Agreed

US: You are dismissed and we'll get back to you in an Ihr

Hr later

Switzerland:It has been Decided in order to calm the Paranormal Activity in the world Mr L/n will be given 1 yr and Citizenship in Japan within that year he must prove a reduction in Paranormal Activity!

Japan:Mr L/n you will fly to Japan and find a place Suitable to start your ghost Exterminating Business which will be covered by the Japanese Government until you create a substantial income you will also be monitored by the Japanese Government other responsibleitys include
Training others in your service court end get on your plane.

In Japan.

Realtor:What do you think of this one?
It was an old fire station!

You: It's Deplorable the structure is weak there is mold everywhere probably tetanus but hey does that pole work?

Realtor: Yes

You:Yeah this will do now I this place cleaner a renovated nuclear engineers for the containment unit my car the Echo One Supplies for other Proton Packs yeah that should be it if I got anything else I'll write it down!

Realtor: Ok this way to your Hotel.

During Construction in the attic

Rachnera:Ugh What is with the Noise! I really need some Coffee!

After Construction

You:Wow love what ya done with the place!

Realtor:Here's ya car as well have a good one!