Fjord x Caleb one-shot

(This isn't at any specific time in the campaign, it's also pretty short sorry)

On a cool and sunny day, Caleb sat on a cement stone slab reading his book not to far away from their camp. He enjoyed the silence of the forest, far away from civilization. He didn't necessarily hate being in public, but he did enjoy the odd times sitting by himself quietly. Caleb let himself drift off while reading listening to trees and small animals around him, taking in the peacefulness of the forest. 

Fjord sat in the horse cart listening to Molly talk to Nott and Beau about how not to steal from grumpy people and that Beau was grumpy, to her demise. Yasha was on another one of her secret missions so Fjord sat in the cart alone. He wondered where Caleb could be, at first he thought he was taking a whiz but he was gone for far to long at this point. He missed Caleb strangely. The two had been dating secretly, and to their surprise, it was still a secret. Fjord got up , jumped off the back of the horse carriage and dusted himself off. He walked in the direction that he assumed Caleb had went. It took Fjord a little while to find Caleb's footsteps and actually track him down, but he had managed. Fjord walked slowly up to Caleb, he was fairly handsome. Once you removed all the dirt, he was a total hottie in Fjord's mind. 

Caleb took note of Fjord's presence and scooted over on his large stone/makeshift chair. Fjord flushed just slightly and padded over to Caleb, not talking or anything. The redhead just patted the empty space next to him and casually went back to reading his book, but was really getting slightly anxious on the inside. He didn't have any conversation to make but didn't want to sit in an awkward silence either. He thought hard about and it looked as if he was really focusing hard on his books. This discouraged his half-orc lover from making any small talk or simple conversation, so Fjord just sat down and gazed at the clouds, jiggling one of his legs on the ground beneath him. There wasn't any cool looking clouds, just the odd dinosaur looking one or pirate, but Fjord had more 'important' matters on mind, like what he could say to Caleb without disturbing him from his book.

Caleb flipped rapidly throughout his book looking for something cool to show Fjord and talk about, to no alas of course. Caleb fidgeted in his spot until he finally decided to fix his sitting position and sit criss cross (chris cross?? idk how to spell it) exchanging a few sorry s here and there, causing Fjord to move over slightly, which frustrated Caleb. If anything he wanted Fjord to sit closer and say something. anything at this point... but her looked over only to find Fjord spacing out into the distance. Caleb sighed and closed his books. He had given up at this point and decided he didn't want to spend too much energy worrying about what idle conversation he would make with his new boyfriend. Caleb rubbed his temples and Fjord saw this as an opportunity to scoot closer and wrap his around Caleb hesitantly. Caleb leaned against Fjord's shoulder and shut his eyes. The half-orc blushed and sat there content with the new 'progress' he had made. Fjord went back to cloud gazing, but now keeping and eye out so a napping Caleb wouldn't fall of his shoulder and onto the ground.