Chapter One: Where's My Salary???

It was yet another day inside the new League of Villains' lounge, which better looked like a bar. Shigaraki Tomura, the current leader after the arrest of All For One, sat on the bar stool right in front of Kurogiri. The only sound playing was the sound of a calming piano melody. Though it's dim inside and the amount of light is very little, their figures can still be seen by one's eye. Shigaraki scratched his neck to his stress. His eyes looked very furious due to his impatience. Breaking the silence within the bar, he slammed the counter which surprised Kurogiri.

"Tomura, what's the matter? Is something bothering you?" Kurogiri questioned Shigaraki's fury. He took a bottle of tequila and grabbed a glass. He poured it and placed a slice of lemon on the rim of it.

Shigaraki growled like a dog. He spoke with his same anguished voice, "How do you think am I supposed to handle our biggest loss? Ever since... ever since that day..." he paused as the image of All For One's defeat flashed once again in his mind. "...damn!!" He clenched onto his messy hair, scratching his own head in frustration.

"Calm down, Tomura. We would eventually be able to come up to something. Surely, you would be able to grant your own wish as long as you stay sane."

"Are you saying I've gone insane?!" Shigaraki's eyes widened in anger, filled with death and despise against the world.

"No, I am not implying anything negative against you." Kurogiri offered him a glass of red wine. "Here."

Shigaraki ignored the drink. He gently placed his head on the counter to lay and rest for a while. He tried to keep himself together despite having all the thoughts of the incident before.

Kurogiri sipped his tequila and sighed. He put the wine glass to the side away from Shigaraki.

"I'm not sure if we could call it a game win."

"You may call it a success."

"Fine then." Shigaraki laughed inwardly to show his sudden odd satisfaction. It somehow surprised Kurogiri but like as usual, he tried ignoring it.

The place was once again filled with silence. The music switched to a scary melody like a theme in a horror movie. Orchestra with a choir sang in chorus. Creepy as it may sound, wonderful the composition is. It would be unusually relaxing for someone listening to it.

Kurogiri didn't want to let his fear rise up to his skin. He thought of asking his responsibility, Shimura, if he wanted to switch the song to another music which he hoped to be a fine one.

"No, don't change it." Shigaraki tapped the table twice implying something. "I find it rather soothing. Now, could you hand over those deck of cards right there?"

Although disappointed that he wasn't ordered to change the music, Kurogiri did as he was told.

"If only that final boss didn't came along with his comrades, maybe we could have managed to call it a game win. And if only we knew that that angry brat was that hard to deal with considering he idolizes that final boss, we wouldn't have to deal and play and proceed to that expert mission."

"I know how painful it is to you, but you do know that even after all that, we still have to wipe out all those heroics, right?"

Shigaraki flipped a picture card over revealing the recently proclaimed number one hero, Endeavor. "That's right."

Thumping of the floor echoed in the bar. The footsteps were familiar to the two of them. Shigaraki felt amused after seeing his figure approaching the minimal light. He seemed to have plans.

"Good day to you. What could be the reason for your arrival... Dabi?" Kurogiri greeted him with a glass of wine which Dabi declined.

Dabi sat on the stool beside their current boss. He accepted the glass and took a sip from it. He looked at the light blue haired guy and said, "You told us to come today so here I am to claim my salary."