Attraction Found

Contians; Strong Language, BoyXBoy, Fluff, Homosexual Relationship, Smut later on, NovaHD, a bit of SlyPKC as well.

NovaHD Pairing writen in First Person POV.

My first story like think, gonna be in parts hopefully, if I can use this site correctly haha!

Don't like, don't read,

Enjoy.

***************************************************************************************

James POV.

"James!! What the Fuck!?!" Aleks screamed from the other end of the Skype call as I killed him on battle block theatre, again.

"Just give me a hand!! OH MY GOD!" I couldn't help myself; it's just funny when he gets mad! Kinda cute too.... wait what?

"JAMES!!" He screamed once again. I carried on laughing as he ended the Skype call.

"Aleks?.... Aleks?" I stopped the recording as my office door flew open.

"YOU FUCKER!" Aleks screamed as he shouted from the door and leaped towards me.

Instantly I was pushed from my chair and flopped to the ground as Aleks tried to wrestle me.

"Get off!" I yelled still kinda laughing as we wrestled on the ground. He tried to hit me but missed every time. We started to roll around on the floor and I ended up sitting on top of him. I grabbed his arms and pinned them down on the floor above his head. He squirmed a bit and then looked at me, panting. Our eyes locked for a second, it felt like a magnetic pull making me focus on him and not look away. His breathing began to slow down.

I began to lean forward not realising what I was doing. He didn't say anything to stop me he just breathed deeply, his eyes locked with mine. I was inches away from his face when my door flew open. I quickly leaned back still holding him down. We both look to the door.

"What's going on in here?!" Eddie yelled from the door way.

I quickly got off of Aleks and sat on the floor as he got up.

"Nothing" He said looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact with Eddie and I.

"Then what was all that noise?! Some of the guys are trying to record!" Eddie shouted.

"Leave it Eddie!" Aleks shouted back, pushing past him and leaving my office.

"Aleks!" Eddie called after him and then brought his attention to me.

"What?" I said simply getting out of my spot on the floor and sat back in my chair, facing away from him. He sighed and shut the door, leaving me in my room, alone, once again.