A Beer Night

Alright it all started when I was 24 I had killed a man named Jacob Brown. He was a bartender at the wolf tavern. I was sitting there no one else there. We were talking and drinking rum. He just asked what I was doing this Halloween. He just said come here I'll be open.

Now at this point I felt weird I was full of rage. But we were having a good time so I didn't want to ruin it. We drank till midnight when something just snapped. I grabbed a bar stool and hit him in the head causing his head to cave it puncturing his brain. Then I hit him in the left check which popped his eye out. I backed up in shock but had to act quick grabbed gloves and the towel on the counter. Put the gloves on and picked his head and put it on the towel rapped his head and dragged him in the back room and put him in a tarp. I tied up the sides and left the middle open. Then I went back and grabbed some lime salt. I sprikeled it on his body. Then tied up the rest of the tarp. Then picked him up and put him in an empty beer barrel. Then put the lid on a made sure I was on there tight. Next I went and cleaned up the mess with bleach and fake blood. After that I had went and taken all the camera footage with me.