Tag, I'm It

Wow, guess what? I'm not dead! Surprised? So am I! I've been spending most of my time on Amino to be completely honest. I'm trying to take up writing seriously and so far I've been semi-successful?

Anywho, LilyWzy14 tagged me in a 13 facts challenge. I haven't done one of these in a while, and I feel a bit obligated to explain myself and my general activity and life.

If you aren't interested I won't be offended if you don't read, I'm pretty boring to be honest.

That out of the way, I'll be starting now.

1.) I've been on Wattpad for about 5 years now, I was an illegal 10 year old under a different account when I started. You may have noticed I don't act completely the same as you've known before, welp I guess I "matured" in this time and started acting less like a kid on steroids.

2.) I was diagnosed with severe depression and generalized anxiety 2 years ago. Ever since, the change in my behavior is pretty obvious I suppose since many people have questioned me on this. That's also kind of why I've drifted from Wattpad, I have less drive and general inspiration at anything much, so I'd like to sincerely apologize to readers for the long intervals in which I update.

3.) I still consider myself as asexual at the moment, but I must say that certain people make me feel very, very gay lololol.

4.) My taste has severely changed over the years, at the moment I am currently obsessed with horror. I've seen IT 2017 almost 5 times, read the book 3 times, and seen the mini series 2 times. I'm currently invested in Under The Dome and exploring the genre Horror in my own writing.

5.) Spider-Man is my favorite superhero. He's a smol bab that must be protected and loved, hurt him and I'll kill you in a gruesome way.

6.) My anime/manga Husband is Chuukichi Nezu from Gakuen Babysitters. He is best boy and I love and support him endlessly.

7.) I open Wattpad like once every two weeks at the moment, though I try my best to sift through comments and such. If I disappear don't worry, I'm absolutely fine and most likely on Amino ^^

8.) Stephen King is my hero, he's absolutely brilliant at horror, even if he can write some gross inappropriate stuff, I look up to him as an author and aspire to be like him.

9.) I want to become a college professor, and one day open my own cafe that specializes in reading, writing, sweets, and availability to aspiring authors.

10.) I've graduated from calling myself the Unicorn Queen, to referring to myself as a potato almost daily.

11.) Most of my time nowadays has been dedicated to creating a new series and novel idea to reality. I'm putting all my work and hopes into this, and sometimes I lose track of time.

12.) I'm virtually engaged to the best aesthetic sheep girl ever. She's a real sweetheart, pure, kind, and intelligent. I'd tell you to go praise her if I wasn't so selfish in her attention (^◕ᴥ◕^)

13.) No matter what changes or where we all go, the memories I've made here will last forever. Wattpad gave me my first family, and even if most of them are gone, I'll never forget them, I'll never forget any of you. I don't care where this path takes me, or what happens, you all will always hold a piece of my heart. That, is a fact, that is a promise.

Welp that's all for the facts about Fairy~

Hey guess what reader? I tag you next.

Amaze me.

-Fairy