Basic Stuff

General Basics
------------------------------
Name: Kassie Wheeler
Nickname: Kass
Age: 16 (Acceleracers)
          17 (The Edge)
Gender: Female
Relatives: Jack Wheeler (father)
                     Jean Grey Wheeler (mother)
                     Vert Wheeler (half-brother)
Home: LA, California
Mutation: Telepathic and telekinetic powers
---------------------------------------------------
Appearence
---------------------------------------------------
Body: Short and slim
Skin: Fair
Hair: Chest length, Wavy, Tied into high ponytail
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Ocean Blue
Face Shape: Round
---------------------------------------------------
Personality Stuff
---------------------------------------------------
General Personality: Sweet, Intelligent, Protective, Quiet, Shy
Likes: Books, Technology, Learning, Mechanics
Dislikes: Pressure, Crowds, Being Touched, Thunder
Alignment: Neutral Good
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Notable Relationships
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Wheeler: Kassie loves her father dearly and respects him for how hard he work. She secretly wishes he could be around more and be more involved with her life. She grows distant after the discovery of her mutation powers. She is also unaware that Jack's squadron is partners with the S.H.E.I.L.D. agency.

Jean Grey Wheeler: Kassie got a lot of things from her mother's side of the family, including her powers. This makes Kassie become extremely close with her though. She's extremely thankful to her mother for getting her into a private school that she use to attend herself.

Vert Wheeler: Kassie and Vert were really close growing up doing almost everything together until she was 10 and found out about her powers. Growing distant from him and not really keeping in much contact put a strain on their relationship until his disappearance from the acceledrome to go back home for a bit. Genuinely worried about him she becomes more open to Vert once he returns.

Lani Tam: Meeting her once Vert drags her along on his adventure, the two become quick friends and often help eachother out while the racers are in the realms until Kassie gets her own car and can enter the realms herself.

Mark /Markie Wylde: Initially frightened by him and avoids him at all costs. Mark and Kassie don't start talking until he comforts her about her issues with her brother as he can identify with the same struggle. They soon become very close with Kassie dveloping a crush on him. After he is saved from the drone headquarters she confesses her feeling for him. Mark feeling the same way they forma relationship.