~ Hayato Akiyama // Cake shop ~

Before reading: hello! im not gonna make this too long but

Hi im sunny ^^ (not my real name but im one of the users of this wattpad ^^)

There are 4 users
Me (sunny)
Zoe
Nana
Soona
We all really love SideM and decided to make a group one shots together~

Important:
If you request a character/theme it cannot be a lemon 🍋 :(( sorry!

~~~~~~~

"Hayato-chi! Hayato-chi!" Shiki ran up to the club room where a boy strumming his guitar was looking out the window. "Earth to hay-at-oooo" the boy said getting closer, dragging out his upper class mens name. "Ah sorry, I was thinking.." He said while blinking a few times.

"Its mega really not like you to day dream like that.... got a girl on your mind? fufu" Shiki said wiggling his eyebrows a few times.

"Not particularly.... I was just thinking about what should we do for Harunas birthday?" As soon as he said birthday Shiki jumped in suprise.

"You forgot.... didnt you..." He said putting his guitar away. "T-t-totally not!" He said putting his hands up and backing away slowly.

"I dont blame you, that guy doesnt tell us much unless we ask him, but he doesnt give much detail. Anyways, I was thinking of a custom cake!" Hayato jumped cheerfully over to Shiki. "Uuuu~ Mega awesome idea!" Shiki said as the two boys held on to each others arms like girls.

"You two are embarrassing..." Jun said as he entered the room with Natsuki. "Jun! Did you get Haruna busy yet?" Hayato said while sitting down back in his seat and the other 3 doing the same. "Yeah, Ive got him doing loads of stuff for the party, It should keep him busy until tomorrow, youve got the cake covered right?" "You guys! Super mega mean!! How come you didnt tell me anything!!" Shiki said while pretending to look at while burring his face in his panda plush.

"I was gonna explain it but I guess were all here to explain it now" Hayato said while scratching his head.

~~~~~~

"oomf!" You and a boy crashed into each other in the hallway, pretty sure you dropped something but was too embarrassed to pick it up. "Im sorry! Im in a rush and wasnt watching where I was going! Im so sorry! let me help you up.." You couldnt see his face since you basically made your hair covor most of your face at school so no one would recognize you at your shop. You held out your hand to help him up. "No no, totally my fault.." he said back in an apologetic stance.

"Sorry about that! Ive gotta run!" you caught a glimpse of his face and made a dash for it.

"Sorry auntie im late, they added an extra 30 minutes to the class.." You said as you ran up to your room and dropped off your school stuff, you noticed your custom keychain wasnt attached to your bag anymore and guess it came off in the hallway, changed into a more comfortable shirt and apron. You put your hair up out of your face and washed your hands. "Its ok! Ill grab a snack sweetie im sure you're hungry. You dont have to work until a customer comes in. Youre running the counter today." Your aunt said with a soft smile as she went into the back and pulled out a piece of neatly cut lemon cake and a glass of water.

"Thanks auntie you're the best" "Of course I am! I dont need a tired girl working the front counter!" you gave her a small hug as she kissed your forehead. You sat down and relaxed for a bit while taking a few bites of cake.