Intro

Intro "Juicy-y-y-y," he softly whispered as he eased underneath the covers. My room was pitchblack dark, and it was impossible for anything to be seen. His strong scent of Guilty Gucci roamed through my nostrils. "Juicy-y-y-y," he whispered again. Sliding the covers off of me, he exposed my nudeness in the darkness. As soon as the covers left my body, my nipples purged up with erectness. He instantly found his way to my nipples, and I could feel his warm mouth all over them. Soft moans escaped my mouth as he sucked on my nipples one by one. I had to admit, it was wrong, but I loved his touch. At times, I even found myself craving for his touch. He crawled up on my chest and found my lips with his. His lips were so plumped and perfect, similar to LL Cool J lips. Our lips locked. Engaging in a passionate kiss, the two of us became one. "If you get caught in here, you know you are dead," I warned him. He shrugged his shoulders. He was a risk taker, and I loved that about him. "Shut up," he said and crawled between my thighs. His tongue traced the flaps between my thighs, and his warm tongue drove me insane. I grabbed ahold of the pillow as soft moans escaped my mouth. "You make me feel so good," I told him. I grabbed him by his head and pushed him deeper in my vagina. His tongue traced the inside of my sweet canal, causing my juices to flow at a rapid pace. He was the only one who really got the significant meaning of my name 'Juicy'. Besides the deep breaths that escaped my mouth, the only other sound that could be heardwas him dipping and diving his tongue in my wetness. My knees buckled, and my thighs fell close together. He pulled them apart with his hands and forced them to stay open. I grabbed a hold of my sheets. "No babe-e-e-e-e!" I sexually squealed as I squirted gushes of juiciness all over his face.

That type of shit just drove him insane! He quickly climbed on top of me and rushed to remove his pants and his boxers. "Oh God, Juicy! I need you," he told me, sliding his tongue in my mouth. I threw my legs over my head. I needed him too; he didn't know just how bad I needed him. I felt his Mandingo knocking at my front door. I bit down on my lip as I anticipated the painfrom his thickness ripping my insides. But after all the pain would be over, I would feel the sensation of pure goodness as my canal wrapped tightly around his manhood like a baseball glove. He grabbed my lip with his and softly bit down on it as I still had my legs thrown over myhead, literally bent up like a pretzel. "Put it in now," I told him. Deep breaths escaped his mouth as he attempted to put it inside of me. I was so tight, it was always a struggle. After a few tries, I felt him easing his way inside of me. It felt so good, I wanted to cry out and thank the heavens above. I grabbed ahold of his back and dug my acrylic nails deep into his flesh. Bringing my legs down, I wrapped them tightly around his back as if he was a prisoner and my strong legs were his cuffs."Oh-h-h-h- Juicy!" He cried out as he began to pick up his pace and create a rhythm that fit perfectly for the two of us. I began biting all over his chest. It was a must to stay occupied or else I was going to be crying out and thanking God for this godly creation of his. Soft moans escaped the both of our mouths. I began gravitating my hips and throwing my goodies at him. The two of us were now grooving to the same rhythm."Juicy! What in the hell is this!" My bedroom flung open and the lights were immediately turned on. I quickly grabbed the covers and tried to cover myself up. My brother stood there looking angry as hell. My face instantly turned beak red as it flushed with pure embarrassment. "So, this is what you do nigga? You come over here to fuck my little sister, huh?" My brother, Steph, said through gritted teeth.My eyes darted from Steph over to Huff, who was my secret lover. Both of them had been friends since they were yay high. I didn't mean to do anything to jeopardize their friendship, but the past few months, Huff was starting to look mighty scrumptious to me. I must have looked mighty scrumptious to him too. Before the two of us knew it, one thing led to another and the two of us ended up here.My brother bawled his fist up. He was furious, and when he got angry it wasn't a good thing. He was definitely our father's son; he had a temper like no other. "Nigga, you better pray you make it out of here alive!" Steph threatened. His threats definitely weren't something to be taken so lightly. Steph lifted up his shirt, exposing the steel that he carried. I began to shake with fear and pray to God at the same time. "My sister is only 16-years old and you up in my father's home banging her back out!" My brother said. He glanced at me like I was nothing but trash. He began shaking his head. I could tell by the look embedded in his eyes that he wasn't just angry, he was embarrassed and hurt at the same time. And those mixture of feelings just didn't sit too well with some. Huff stood there with no explanation. He was caught red-handed and there was nothing he could say or do. My brother reached in his waistband and pulled the gun out of it. I quickly jumped up, my juicy ass and titties were bouncing all over the place. My brother looked at me as I snatched the covers up and tried to cover up my nudeness."Just look at this shit. She a little ass girl! You a grown ass man! You were supposed to be my best friend. Friends don't do this shit to one another man! I ain't never tried to fuck that little fast ass sisters of yours, R.I.P to that bitch!" Steph said out of anger. Steph had every right to be mad at Huff, but he was wrong, I was far from a little ass girl.I possessed booty and tits like a grown ass woman. I didn't nowhere near lack in that department;I had enough to give to the needy. With my glass bottle, self-structured shape and curves, I put half of these grown women out here to shame.I covered my mouth. I knew shit was really about to hit the fan at that moment. Huff's little sister was murdered in broad daylight months ago, and Huff was still grieving due to her death. Those words hit him like daggers directly in his heart. Out of nowhere, Huff went charging at Steph. BOOM! The gun went off...

All I seen was blood. It was splattered all over my walls and all over my face. I glanced down at the two of them and I began screaming on the top of my lungs...