Chapter 1

Flashback; 

        Jaye giggles, running away from the 6 year old Andy. "You'll never catch me!" She giggles, looking behind her, seeing that Andy was catching up. She looks ahead of her, sprinting, she was only 5, so she wasn't really that fast.. Andy tackled her gently, "Give me my batman!" He whines. Jaye giggled, shaking her head, "Noooo." She whines back. Andy pouts, "Don't make me tickle you, Hemmings!" He says, a smirk covering her face. Jaye's eyes widened and she squirms underneath him, "No, Andy don't!" She pouts. Andy smirks and latched his hands onto her sides, tickling her. Jaye squeals, "okay, okay!" 

        Jaye was knocked out of her daydream when the teacher was calling on her, "Jaye! Stop dreaming and write down notes!" The professor scolds, narrowing his eyes. Jaye slunk into her seat, blushing as kids were laughing at her, "You're supposed to be writing not dreaming about boys you won't ever have!" A kid yells. Sin, her best friend gave him a death glare, "Shut the fuck up." She hisses, standing up with Jaye, "Let's go, Jo, these people are assholes." Jaye nods, grabbing her things, walking back to their room. Jaye sat on her bed, looking down. "We should drop out.." Sin says, sitting beside her friend since childhood. "And what will we do? Work at McDonald's for the rest of our lives?" Jaye replies sarcastically. "Hey, their fries are fucking fantastic." Sin replied, just as sarcastic with a roll of the eyes, "No, we can be youtubers! Y'know, move to LA, get out of Ohio!" Sin says with a grin. Jaye smiles, "That'd be cool.. But only you could do it.. Because you're prettier than I am..." Sin hit her arm, "Am not! Take out your braid." Jaye gave her a weird look, taking her braid out. "Why..?" She asks curiously. "Because, when we drop out, I'm going to take you to my parents place..." She smiles, walking out, she drops out and walks back to her friend. "I already signed both papers, pack your shit and we can go." She says happily. She grabs her phone, calling her mother, "I dropped out, coming home with Jaye." She says, hanging up. Jaye sighs, packing up her stuff and looks down as she packs. She grabs a picture of her and Andy and smiles a little, sighing. She put it in her suitcase carefully to not break the glass. Jaye looks at Sin and followed her out, getting into her car.

-Time skip drive- 

        Jaye got out of the car, following Sin into her parents house, she smiles, hugging the woman that practically raised her. "Hello, Mrs. Biersack." She says politely. "Hello Jordan," She smiles, calling Jaye by her real name. Jaye smiles, hugging her 'father', following Sin up to their room and starts to unpack. She hears a squeal from tires, she tilts her head, "What's that?" Sin shrugs, "I dunno." Jaye pokes her head out, hearing male voices enter the house and greetings. Sin and Jaye walk downstairs, Jaye watched as her friend ran toward 5 men with long hair, she hugs them all, leaving Jaye confused as fuck. "Sin!" A deep male's voice says. A man looks at her and smirks, "Hello beautiful." Jaye rubs her arm uncomfortably. "Stop it Ashley, she doesn't want your man whored dick in her." Sin snaps at the man named Ashley. The man hugging Sin looks at Jaye, he tilts his head, walking up to her. 

"Jaye?"

// 

Redid this chapter! Hope y'all like this better written chapter haha. c: Please leave me comments, they really help me get motivated. So... Yeah. <3