Morning?

"Amber!" I hear my mom call, of course all I want to do is roll over and go back to sleep but it's the first day of school and I already know how this will go.
See it's my 3rd year of high school so yes I'm a junior. School has never really been my thing, I don't have a really big group of friends. I only hang out with my best friend Isabella and her boyfriend Nathan, but this year is going to be different from the rest because my little sister Callie is going to be a freshman, Callie is the social one of the two of us. She plays sports and gets really good grades and all of the boys want her, the last part doesn't really bug me because I don't like guys, yes I'm a lesbian, which makes me that much less perfect than Callie.
As I walk down the stairs I hear Callie blasting her shitty music but I just zone it out and head down stairs for some breakfast. When I get down the stairs I see my mom still here which isn't normal because she would have left by the time I got up.
"Morning?" I say to her
"Morning darling?"
"Why are you still here?" I ask rudely
"Today is your sister's first day of high school and I thought I should wish her some luck"
I responded with an "oh" because if I didn't I would have blown up. See that's a classic example of how she cares more about Callie than she does about me, but I just shake it off and go back up stairs. When I reach my room I go straight to my closet, I just throw on a band shirt and skinny jeans, after getting dressed I head to the bathroom to make my face somewhat presentable, after I do my hair and makeup I throw some toms on and check on my sister and see if she's ready, of course she isn't. In my back pocket I feel my phone buzz, it's Isabella, "Are you on your way?"
"Not yet. Beauty queen is taking forever be there soon"
"K", Isabella was probably bugged because I wasn't ready to leave and she hates being late. As I go to knock on my sisters door it swings open, she looks so beautiful, her hair is curled, she's wear a floral sundress and white lace toms.
"You look nice" I tell her
"You don't look to bad yourself"
"So can we finally leave" I ask bugged
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be" she said back nervously. And then we leave.